Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

1 minute ago, xenontrioxide said:

No but she hates being photographed when she's sucking cock. She  will squirm....!

lol now that's funny!!  why in the hell is she in a voyeur apartment then!!!!

4 minutes ago, xenontrioxide said:

Hakeem and Asia speak English. Watching him seduce an American teacher was a work of wonder.

yes, i've heard they speak English and I bet it's a joy to listen to!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol now that's funny!!  why in the hell is she in a voyeur apartment then!!!!

yes, i've heard they speak English and I bet it's a joy to listen to!

Jewell is a guest of Dick and Jane. My theory is that her own place is such a shithole that she prefers to hang out at their place and use the tub.

Hakeem is a pig. He lies to the girls he's screwing about the presence and purpose of the cameras. Told one girl over and over that they weren't working just before he banged her senseless.  RLC has taken that Apt off free.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xenontrioxide said:

Jewell is a guest of Dick and Jane. My theory is that her own place is such a shithole that she prefers to hang out at their place and use the tub.

Hakeem is a pig. He lies to the girls he's screwing about the presence and purpose of the cameras. Told one girl over and over that they weren't working just before he banged her senseless.  RLC has taken that Apt off free.

you are probably right about Jewel, i don't doubt that a bit.

yes, Hakeem is a pig from what i've read.  he should not be lying about the cameras to any of the girls he brings back, that's some illegal crap right there and it really doesn't matter if that's the reason they took the apartment away from having any free cams.  if a girl that he has lied to ever finds out about it and they decide to take action, bye bye RLC!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are probably right about Jewel, i don't doubt that a bit.

yes, Hakeem is a pig from what i've read.  he should not be lying about the cameras to any of the girls he brings back, that's some illegal crap right there and it really doesn't matter if that's the reason they took the apartment away from having any free cams.  if a girl that he has lied to ever finds out about it and they decide to take action, bye bye RLC!!

Most of the guest is this apartment are obviously conscious of the cams although I sometimes wonder about party guests. Jewell does her best to avoid the free cams but she's also high most of the time and she gets careless. Katia (another guest) is hyper-conscious and often poses and teases the cameras. She and Dick have an annoying habit of making frequent use of the un-cammed bathroom for their romantic adventures. 

Just now, xenontrioxide said:

Most of the guest is this apartment are obviously conscious of the cams although I sometimes wonder about party guests. Jewell does her best to avoid the free cams but she's also high most of the time and she gets careless. Katia (another guest) is hyper-conscious and often poses and teases the cameras. She and Dick have an annoying habit of making frequent use of the un-cammed bathroom for their romantic adventures. 

yes, i've been semi-following the antics of Dick & Jane and it's quite comical at times.  as for Jewel and Katia you speak of, i've never seen either of them but i don't doubt the being high part a bit

So, Jewel finally sleeps with Dick and Jane but gets no love,  except a back wash from Dick...wakes before they do, leaves then Jane wakes Dick with a BJ and sex. 

Jewel comes back last night but not Dick and sleeps in the bed again with Jane. Who is again emotional and clinging to Jewel.