Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

1 hour ago, xenontrioxide said:

That was fucking weird!!!!!!  Loads of groping, kissing and heavy petting, and even a cock lick from Jane, surely the prelude to the fucking of Jewell's life, but NO! She's naked and bedding down of the guestroom  floor.

I don't know if you have figured this our yet. But it's not about sex for Jewel. She likes the affection, the cuddling, all the intimacy of being with and close to Dick and Jane.

You can see it. I have a strange feeling we will not see it much longer though.

I would love to see Katia again but I will only see her in replays on RLCVip replays that are still available. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I don't know if you have figured this our yet. But it's not about sex for Jewel. She likes the affection, the cuddling, all the intimacy of being with and close to Dick and Jane.

You can see it. I have a strange feeling we will not see it much longer though.

I would love to see Katia again but I will only see her in replays on RLCVip replays that are still available. 

I think you are right 

The newest apartment to fall prey to BS BAIT and CLICK for TOP CAM  CRAP. Really Really Sad day for RLC

The once stellar best voyeur apartment on RLC has now gone to the Click Bait Showtime Scenario. 

Jewel is nothing more than a prop now, and long way from once magnificent PERFECT LITTLE JEWEL

• Like 1