Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Il y a 13 heures, xenontrioxide a dit :

I was at exactly 2:00 am FRIDAY morning by the clock in the apartment (which is set wrong and no one will fix it and it drives me crazy!)

I| was also puzzled as to why exactly she did it, especially since it appears she didn't get him off and it didn't lead to sex later on. I think on a certain animalistic level that fellatio was Jane marking her territory with saliva against the encroachment of Jewell. As okay as she appears with it, this sort of behavior must irritate her at some level.

I took a look at Replay for the time you mentioned - just after Jane's brief BJ, Jewel fondled Dick's cock through his shorts.  Dick then moved his cock into a better position for Jewel to get at - she stood back and signalled "stop" with both hands.  A short time later Dick pinned Jewel to the couch and kissed her - again she brought that to a halt.  In the bedroom, Dick got to the point of rubbing Jewel's crotch as she stood by the bed.  It was Jane who dropped the hint that it was time for Jewel to leave and she did.  Putting it all together, I think this was a "I need Jane's permission" thing.  Jewel was hot to trot, but lacking Jane's clear signal to go ahead, she held back.

• Like 1

Penso che in questo momento di crisi tra loro Jane ( come poi ha fatto) cerchi di tutto per tenersi Dick che sembra avere altre cose in testa (Katy). Il sesso a tre andava bene quando erano tutti e due ok ( a Roma Dick ha fatto di tutto, Jane non si è risparmiata), ma in questo momento , oltretutto Jane dovrebbe avere il ciclo, non è il caso di fare "divertire " Dick ( nel trio a casa, lei è sempre in secondo piano, poco lesbo poco sesso)....

Jewell ha stuzzicato Dick spesso (sempre sotto lo sguardo vigile di Jane), ma a l momento giusto è mancato l'ok di Jane che aspettava solo di poter fare lo show che aveva provato in privato da sola ( coda, dildo in culo, doppia penetrazione) 

Bisogna vedere come reagisce Dick, Jane gli ha fatto vedere che lei è sempre la porca che lui vuole e disponibile anche a giochi a tre..

• Like 2