Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

il y a une heure, xenontrioxide a dit :

I'm starting to lean towards the opinion that Jewell is all about the cuddling and the physical contact. The encounter on Thursday night was more sexual than last nights massage. I fully expected one or the other to do something to ramp things up but neither did. For instance, Jewell could've simply rolled over with her pants down or any number of other things I would've expected to do to bring things to the next level. Dick, for his part had a raging hard-on (and who can blame him!) but refrained from doing things I fully expected, like fondle her tits, reach up between her legs or rub his erect namesake against her to give her a hint. He didn't even kiss her in any more than a innocent friendly way.

I do, however, get the impression that Jane has somehow managed to come to a new understanding with Dick and is keeping him on a tighter leash. Either that or the object of his previous extra-curricular activities is now out of the picture.

I think you're very close to the truth, really.  Jewel certainly loves the touchy-feely stuff, but bearing in mind there's been unrestrained weapons-grade sex between them before, something has definitely been holding them back since.  The only common factor is Jane, so it may well be that she's the one who has laid the ground rules for them both. The reluctance to go further than light petting might be part of a "how will Jane react if we continue?" anxiety.  My guess is there will be a breakthrough eventually, but only if Jane is directly involved - then all three can relax and enjoy.

• Like 1

Il problema non è Jewell,è Katya che a fatto sballare Dick. Jewell è un giocattolino tra coccolrae, non scopa facilmente ( è timida)  ma è Jane che è partita all' attaccco e sta facendo la porca come non mai per riprendersi Dick.... quando riterrà opportuno butterà nel lettone anche Jewell, adesso sarebbe sprecata. Jane sta lottando duro, per me cè la farà...

• Like 1

Jewel is apartment-sitting and midnight flower-arranging yet again.  It's now 01.15 Moscow time and she's still got flowers soaking in the bath ready for another arrangement.  I'm beginning to suspect that Jewel waits until dark, steals flowers from people's gardens, and returns to J&Ds apartment with her ill-gotten gains.

15 minutes ago, franklin said:

Jewel is apartment-sitting and midnight flower-arranging yet again.  It's now 01.15 Moscow time and she's still got flowers soaking in the bath ready for another arrangement.  I'm beginning to suspect that Jewel waits until dark, steals flowers from people's gardens, and returns to J&Ds apartment with her ill-gotten gains.

It would be really nice to see her arrange her own sweet smelling flower, and make a real nice arrangement of her own flower power. 💖

• Like 1

2 hours ago, franklin said:

………. I'm beginning to suspect that Jewel waits until dark, steals flowers from people's gardens, and returns to J&Ds apartment with her ill-gotten gains.

Why so you think so? you clever guy her suntan marks teach that she working mauby as a gardener  

It's sure she don't work in office and it's not from the sun because her legs is white accept the place of the holes on the pants  

Il y a 8 heures, rebliz a dit :

Why so you think so? you clever guy her suntan marks teach that she working mauby as a gardener  

It's sure she don't work in office and it's not from the sun because her legs is white accept the place of the holes on the pants  

It's called a joke.

• Like 1