Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

a few days ago they put in new cams at jane & dick and now they have removed all russian apartments.
That is something that is not right.
8 Russian apartments away and 8 apartments left strange they have shared rlc in the middle
I think they are setting up a new page with the 8 Russian apartments

il y a 3 minutes, xenontrioxide a dit :

Maybe it's just a re-organization of some kind and the Russian rooms will be added later. I dunno. I mean, why upgrade and then shutdown?

I agree.  No point in jumping to conclusions so I'm sitting back for the next couple of days to see what happens.  One thing did cross my mind though - Russia's new internet law is soon to come into force.  As only the Russian apartments are still offline, I wonder if RLC is preparing to find some way around it?  That said, I did find out that RLC uses Virtual Internet (UK) to host their services, probably using cloud servers. That's one hell of a network to reconfigure when changes are made and could take quite a while.

1 minute ago, franklin said:

I agree.  No point in jumping to conclusions so I'm sitting back for the next couple of days to see what happens.  One thing did cross my mind though - Russia's new internet law is soon to come into force.  As only the Russian apartments are still offline, I wonder if RLC is preparing to find some way around it?  That said, I did find out that RLC uses Virtual Internet (UK) to host their services, probably using cloud servers. That's one hell of a network to reconfigure when changes are made and could take quite a while.

I'll take your word for it because I know bugger-all about what any of that means. What does Russia's new internet law entail?

Il y a 7 heures, xenontrioxide a dit :

I'll take your word for it because I know bugger-all about what any of that means. What does Russia's new internet law entail?

The main impact is that by November all internet service providers based in Russia must have disconnected from foreign servers and switched to servers based exclusively in Russia.  Apparently, this is part of Putin's plan to isolate and protect the Russian internet from any attempt by western powers to pull the plug.  It'll take a long time for providers to switch servers so RLC could be starting now.  As far as I'm aware RLC have not issued any information other than their new pricing plans, so anything else said about what has happened is pure speculation.

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, nadiuska a dit :
LIFEUNDERCAM.COM

Projet de voyeur unique. La vie privée des autres. Live voyeur video 24/7 RealLifeCam

il y a le même problème avec ce site ....je pense que la négociation se réglera financièrement comme sur RLC ..........l ' argent et le sexe font tourner le monde depuis des siècles  

il y a 2 minutes, moreau a dit :

there is the same problem with this site .... I think the negotiation will be settled financially as on RLC .......... money and sex make the world turn for centuries  

Thanks for this - it gives the probable answer to RLC's decision:

"Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting. We will resume work soon. For all of our subscribers, the term of membership will be extended by the number of days, twice as long as the lack of broadcast time."

• Like 2