Kenneka & Greg (2019) Part #1

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She does look great in lingerie, I’ll give her that. If she’s walking around in sexy outfits I’ll watch. If something else is on that draws me in I’ll watch that. No big deal. Hope they stay. Asking them to leave just means one less, it doesn’t always mean a better replacement. If they don’t earn they’ll leave. 

I do not want them to leave. I just pointed out these managers are known for bad or rather no casting at all 🙈

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Asking them to leave just means one less, it doesn’t always mean a better replacement. If they don’t earn they’ll leave. 

nobody ask them to leave, of course they can stay if they want; I just wish to see better apartments in the near future, otherwise I'll stop paying for that, that's it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And they were awesome! And if I had kept my damn mouth shut about what I found out they still might be here. The only thing I can hope is that it shed a light on the deal so that maybe VHTV paid a little more attention to what the managers are doing. 

If these people do something that a voyeur finds sexy, interesting/intriguing, controversial, funny, or weird, they should watch it. Otherwise they are just demanding something they want to see and complaining cause they aren’t getting their way. 

They were awesome. And it was not your fault at all. 👍

• Like 1