Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

On 6/24/2019 at 7:24 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Some nice drink for Krista

KristaAndrew430.thumb.JPG.ed3d767d951ee02f3bf744c9172cc6ed.JPG  0

KristaAndrew431.thumb.JPG.adcfd645bb54d6898040ce2f0201f4ec.JPG  0

Unfortunately, this great scene is missing from the archive. She had such lovely eye contact with the camera, while she swallowed.

@golfer06, any chance this scene can be recovered and added to the archive or it is too late?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Unfortunately, this great scene is missing from the archive. She had such lovely eye contact with the camera, while she swallowed.

@golfer06, any chance this scene can be recovered and added to the archive or it is too late?

gone from timeline. maybe another op saved it? otherwise it's history. anytime you see something hot post in archive moment request thread or pm me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yep.. that's why it shouldn't "happen" at VH 😉 More and more that is happening

You got a good point. But it depends on the tenant, K&A have an ongoing dialogue and a pretty good back and forth with posters on CC, this to me is just more of that, except this sounds extra dirty and sexy for her fans. 

• Like 3

On 6/26/2019 at 6:38 PM, Andrew T said:

It was blind meeting... Sometimes it bring surprises... Sorry for this night 🙈

I get that and its awesome that this couple has an open sort of thing going on and he is willing to share her with others but you would think somebody would have informed grandpa "Hey buddy, she is good to go, why don't you lay off the shots so that your dick works for her?" lol    

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 9:48 PM, Andrew T said:

My English is not enough to answer on this 😅

Ваш английский в порядке. Многие участники VH используют траналатор. Вы можете использовать это:

https://translate.google.ca/

image.thumb.png.87c8a3823acdc44d26a26c280431c5ef.png