Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

Haha nice add-on 😉 

So I guess this means he works in an office...?

Also I noticed they share one laptop at home, to me that is a very intimate thing. I don't think I can share my laptop with a stranger all day everyday but maybe I'm just strange like that 😕

You can bet that he has a separate log on for each of them and his is password protected so she can't get at any of his private stuff.  He's an asshole but he's not a stupid asshole.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sa2013 said:

The strange thing is neither the two girls he has romped with in the apartment are anything special at all , more of hippo standards 

Found the second girl very apealing,nice big round ass,tall woman,sadly Hakeem didn't took her to bedroom,hope he brings her back.First one..wasn't all that bad,but prefer Asia to her.

a woman in love would not allow certain things so naivety can be right, or the other reason may be that not falling in love

Maybe a relationship at the beginning?

I think Asia have to start moving..if Hakeem doesn't care for her and only wants to pleasure pussies from outside then maybe she should find other dude.Or maybe she and him are doing it outside also,they for sure are a lot absent,so who knows.Would be nice to see both having fun..togheter or separated with other persons.

I don't think there is any way Asia has somebody she's seeing on the outside.  She give off the "girl next door" vibes.  She isn't out of the apartment all that much and when she is there alone she is almost always melancholy and has a sad, depressed look.  No, she wants him only.  She wants to find a way to get him to change but it's not going to happen. 

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, AntEater a dit :

Haha nice add-on 😉 

So I guess this means he works in an office...?

Also I noticed they share one laptop at home, to me that is a very intimate thing. I don't think I can share my laptop with a stranger all day everyday but maybe I'm just strange like that 😕

Could be - but he has never worn office clothes - always casual, and he forgets to bring home his laptop from the office - on a Sunday?  Who's he fooling?

I agree with you about sharing a lappy - I could never trust anyone not to muck up stuff I had on there.

• Like 1

this new couple has given an air of different to the project, it is good to see new things although we do not share the way of being of the protagonists

It has some mystery, a little

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marga said:

this new couple has given an air of different to the project, it is good to see new things although we do not share the way of being of the protagonists

It has some mystery, a little

It's different alright and definitely a mystery but I myself just don't condone cheating. 

3 hours ago, manish said:

seems she is touching herself out there

As they all do after a while when they can't get no 'satisfaction' as the Stones would say. Leora and Eva are not the only ones on here to need auto eroticism to get off