Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

In her defense,  he is a big guy---and if she has not had much sex, her body just might not be ready for such a vigorous intrusion. 

Yes this is true, but like I said earlier, there has to be at some point a willingness to improve. This can't be her excuse one year-two years into the relationship.

3 hours ago, ektomo said:

If anyone is inclined, is it worth for me to get some replay tokens to witness what just transpired or is it the same old same old and should I just wait for a better amorous situation, however unlikely that may be...?

Nothing on RLC is worth spending money on Replay.  I repeat, nothing on RLC is worth spending money on Replay!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe is not coincidence that the girls Hakeem bring are very diferent from Asia,more agitated and naught.But don't get fooled because Asia could perfectly surprise us,she seems now an "dead fish" in bed but the potential is there,very interesting "couple",in my opinion sometimes they are playing with us,others are being totaly themselfs,honestly don't remember an new house as interesting as this one for longgg time.They have something that makes them diferent from the rest.

I agree, but rather than  complaining---sit back and watch a new and different human experience--one that I have said earlier is probably completely different than your own life experiences

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Yes this is true, but like I said earlier, there has to be at some point a willingness to improve. This can't be her excuse one year-two years into the relationship.

Agreed---and her body just may adjust in time--but as someone else mentioned, he may not be doing enough to get her ready for penetration.

Just now, happyone said:

Good morning Harley :biggrin:

Hope you are rested and feeling better today

Good morning H1 🙂

I feel 100% better today and thanks for asking!  I slept pretty well last night and got to spend about 6 hours with my grandchildren.......what a joy they are!!  Today I am supposed to go to a fish fry at my oldest brothers house for the family and really looking forward to it.  Hope you have a good day yourself H1 !!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nothing on RLC is worth spending money on Replay.  I repeat, nothing on RLC is worth spending money on Replay!!!

There may be moments in RLC that you might have missed and worth seeing, but it is definitely not worth the extra $$$$ .

Like everyone has said, it should be included with premium.  And as long as people pay extra, they will never include it.

I have and never will pay extra for it--follow me and protest. 

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning H1 🙂

I feel 100% better today and thanks for asking!  I slept pretty well last night and got to spend about 6 hours with my grandchildren.......what a joy they are!!  Today I am supposed to go to a fish fry at my oldest brothers house for the family and really looking forward to it.  Hope you have a good day yourself H1 !!!

That in itself will make you feel better--I have the opportunity to spend a lot of time with mine--baby sitting, little league, school functions, going out for fun etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

There may be moments in RLC that you might have missed and worth seeing, but it is definitely not worth the extra $$$$ .

Like everyone has said, it should be included with premium.  And as long as people pay extra, they will never include it.

I guess for some there may be moments, but not if you have to pay extra for it.  It's just like the B2 show that happened with all the girls and the bearded fat guy, I seen bits and pieces of it and in my opinion it wasn't even worth paying extra for replay.  To each their own I guess, but if people continue to pay for it, it's never going to be included in the premium package like it should be!!

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

That in itself will make you feel better--I have the opportunity to spend a lot of time with mine--baby sitting, little league, school functions, going out for fun etc. 

There is something about them that just make you feel better.  I love it when they just crawl up in my lap and ask me to read a book or just want to cuddle.......special times for sure!!

So many stupid male chauvinists here. "She has to throw herself at him, do a blow" etc. etc..    It's him who doesn't want sex. She has countless times shown him that she want sex with him and on top of that IF they are in a relationship he is a cheating bastard (No respect whatsoever). He is either totally dumb, stone cold or maybe he is into slutty trailer trash instead of a beautiful sweet woman.

And he is a lazy bastard

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am glad you agree with me 😉,

personally I have accepted now to miss some good moments on rlc but it's like that and most of the good moments are during the evening and the night so just need to be connected during this periods