Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

As they all do after a while when they can't get no 'satisfaction' as the Stones would say. Leora and Eva are not the only ones on here to need auto eroticism to get off

I agree about Eva and so Martina but not about Leora it's thru she get no satisfaction with Paul in other hand she love to make her shows  

3 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I agree about Eva and so Martina but not about Leora it's thru she get no satisfaction with Paul in other hand she love to make her shows  

I meant due to the lack of a suitable partner whose libido is matching hers, in the case of both of them, not the need for this self-help in itself.

But Leora was always an exhibitionist in the home, though probably behaving completely differently when outside the apartment. So, yes, loving the attention from viewers is a big part of it, but I think if Paul was equal to her in sex drive she'd be happy enough to show herself constantly naked and enjoying good sex on camera with him a lot more often, rather than getting herself off for the camera.

I think this has evolved over time, of necessity, not driven by her desire to masturbate for her fans especially, just driven by desire itself and the pleasing her fans has evolved over time and she's more than happy to oblige as it kills two birds with one stone; putting on a show and getting off.   

6 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

I meant due to the lack of a suitable partner whose libido is matching hers, in the case of both of them, not the need for this self-help in itself.

But Leora was always an exhibitionist in the home, though probably behaving completely differently when outside the apartment. So, yes, loving the attention from viewers is a big part of it, but I think if Paul was equal to her in sex drive she'd be happy enough to show herself constantly naked and enjoying good sex on camera with him a lot more often, rather than getting herself off for the camera.

I think this has evolved over time, of necessity, not driven by her desire to masturbate for her fans especially, just driven by desire itself and the pleasing her fans has evolved over time and she's more than happy to oblige as it kills two birds with one stone; putting on a show and getting off.   

That's possible but I really don't think it's the case.  If she just needed to get off she wouldn't have to go through all the elaborate poses and use half a dozen different toys and masturbate in the bath tub, etc.  She could do like most women and just lay down on the bed and take care of business.  No, I think it's all for the cameras and us.  It's her job.  It's what provides that nice apartment and a LOT of bonus money.  She's very good at it though.😀

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, franklin said:

Could be - but he has never worn office clothes - always casual, and he forgets to bring home his laptop from the office - on a Sunday?  Who's he fooling?

I agree with you about sharing a lappy - I could never trust anyone not to muck up stuff I had on there.

Good point about the office clothes, hahaha you're a professional, I'd hate to be your partner trying to get away with a lie 😉

Il y a 5 heures, AntEater a dit :

Good point about the office clothes, hahaha you're a professional, I'd hate to be your partner trying to get away with a lie 😉

It happened...  😎 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, SBNightrider said:

WOw I am amazed. I didnt think Hakeem had it in him. I guess he just needed the right partner to perform. Asia is a little boring. I think they should both change partners and see how that works out.

She is not boring at all and she is far better looking than the white trash he brings home when Asia is not around. She try and try to make him interested but he is stone cold.   Now he is on his favorite position. On the couch lying down...  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

She is not boring at all and she is far better looking than the white trash he brings home when Asia is not around. She try and try to make him interested but he is stone cold.   Now he is on his favorite position. On the couch lying down...  

Kriss 66 she is better looking but still boring. She should look to get hers as well with some hands on, make him eat a little longer or some showerbate. A girl that only looks to satisfy the guy is in my book boring.

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, SBNightrider a dit :

Kriss 66 she is better looking but still boring. She should look to get hers as well with some hands on, make him eat a little longer or some showerbate. A girl that only looks to satisfy the guy is in my book boring.

Asia's biggest problem is being so passive.  I don't think she's ever masturbated (at least on camera - there's only the toilet for complete privacy), and she's never tried to initiate sex with Hakeem other than hinting that she's ready. [EDIT:  Sorry, once - on one of their first few nights in bed there, Asia started a BJ with Hakeem but he told her to stop - is she now scared to try again?]

Even on the two occasions she's had sex with him, she just lay back and let him do all the work.  There's a passionate sexual woman inside her somewhere that's screaming to get out.  I think Asia's just never learned that it's OK to release her occasionally or even how to do it.

FFS, Asia - take him by surprise - give him a BJ in the shower, an HJ in the kitchen, get on top and do the cowgirl on the sofa, anything!  Just start something yourself!

I hope there's something in the near future that's going to act as a trigger for Asia - a surprise guest maybe, a drunken party in the apartment, anything!

[And just for the conspiracy theorists here, maybe the RLC script is focussing on Hakeem at the moment and Asia's time has yet to come.  A little tease from our Russian masters.]

BTW, fellow member ektomo has kindly tested the Czech web for access to RLC and CC.  RLC is definitely not available but CC is open to all.  So, if you're reading this thread, Asia, take the initiative and do something spontaneous.  It'll pay off.

A lie is a lie, it cannot be the truth.

His lies will catch up to him.

He will in haste forget something that he said or has done and contradict that action.

Then the truth,

his truth will reveal itself. 

"A lie can make it's way half way around the world while the "truth" is still putting on it's pants."

A lie. Is like a switchblade knife....effective in a moment but only to a point.

The truth.  A Samurai's sword. Double edged and fatal, greater and resolute.

My point, Hakeem's lies are habitual, he does it as a matter of convience, consequences be damned. The fallout from these will see the light

For Asia, it's sad to see.

She as someone mentioned before wants him, but he does not want her. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

For Asia, it's sad to see.

Wow, I admire people with a cavalier attitude - Charlie Foxx - How can you possibly know this man's real intentions. You don't! Give it a week, and if nothing changes, I'm sure by then she's read your post, and found the light...19.gif.64a0841f3a1df9123b1119285ed01db6.gif

• Like 3