Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Think he likes her as a person and her company but doesn't find her sexually appealing. She is somewhat awake right now and little frustrated. He is, of course, in a deep choke hold of sleep.

• Like 1

She got lets call it "slap on her face" when she turned to him (ahe is topless) and hug his head he moved his head and sign NO and turned on his back she talk to him some words but nothing more efforts it' will looks like begging 

30 minutes ago, sa2013 said:

The chances anything  happening are slimmer than anything 

I have been hit and miss watching this apartment and reading all the posts since it opened.  I think Asia really wants a relationship with Hakeem at this point but she will soon tire of the rejections and just give up and "exist" as best she can.  Hakeem has no interest in her as a mate.  He's in it for the pay and free rent and as long as he can satisfy himself with other women whether they are hookers or not he's not going to change.  The best thing that can happen is for Asia to catch him and get the hell out of there.  It will hurt but not much more than she is hurting right now.  Just my opinion from what I've observed.  I feel bad for Asia.

• Like 3

Il y a 3 heures, AntEater a dit :

I think I just heard him mention his office laptop but the volume was too low, anybody else catch that conversation?

Here you go:

H - ah shit

A - you forgot, huh?

H - I forgot to come in with my office laptop to do something

A - you can get tomorrow

H - no...  I got the tools on my office laptop... it's fine....  It's... It's...  I can always get the bus or something...  I go get it.

...and said in an over-exaggerated way with lots of sucking of the teeth, so it was probably an excuse to leave the apartment tomorrow.

The only other interesting bit of conversation was when Hakeem made his move.  The audio was not too good but Asia said something about him being spoiled and he said something about her "nice pussy".  A short time later Asia said his finger-banging was hurting her so he stopped.  Feeling sorry for him, she then grabbed his cock with both hands and deep-throated him for at least 30 minutes.*

* this is a lie.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, franklin said:

Here you go:

H - ah shit

A - you forgot, huh?

A - you can get tomorrow

H - no...  I got the tools on my office laptop... it's fine....  It's... It's...  I can always get the bus or something...  I go get it.

...and said in an over-exaggerated way with lots of sucking of the teeth, so it was probably an excuse to leave the apartment tomorrow.

The only other interesting bit of conversation was when Hakeem made his move.  The audio was not too good but Asia said something about him being spoiled and he said something about her "nice pussy".  A short time later Asia said his finger-banging was hurting her so he stopped.  Feeling sorry for him, she then grabbed his cock with both hands and deep-throated him for at least 30 minutes.*

* this is a lie.

I wonder if she really buys all his excuses like going after his laptop or if she is just trying to convince herself that if she stays and coddles to him he will eventually change and things will get better.  I hate to say it Asia but you are living in a fantasy world if you believe that's going to happen.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, franklin said:

Here you go:

The only other interesting bit of conversation was when Hakeem made his move.  The audio was not too good but Asia said something about him being spoiled and he said something about her "nice pussy".  A short time later Asia said his finger-banging was hurting her so he stopped. 

The highlighted part I can certainly believe--he has done that to all the girls--probably a little too vigorously--

He too has some learning to do in the sexual arena IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

The highlighted part I can certainly believe--he has done that to all the girls--probably a little too vigorously--

He too has some learning to do in the sexual arena IMO

Why?  He's only interested in satisfying himself, not any of the girls including Asia. 

15 minutes ago, franklin said:

Here you go:

H - ah shit

A - you forgot, huh?

A - you can get tomorrow

* this is a lie.

Haha nice add-on 😉 

So I guess this means he works in an office...?

Also I noticed they share one laptop at home, to me that is a very intimate thing. I don't think I can share my laptop with a stranger all day everyday but maybe I'm just strange like that 😕