B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They pack some plastic bags, maybe to ship
They have 83 days today and I think they'll be just over a week more

I wish it was Amalia and Chris being packed in those plastic bags and I can tell you exactly where I'd like to see them shipped

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I wish it was Amalia and Chris being packed in those plastic bags and I can tell you exactly where I'd like to see them shipped

damn for some one who don't like Amalia and chris. you sure do like to talk about them a lot. hell you know you don't have to even watch them. but you do and  you even go to watch them at other apt. that you say you don't know nothing about just like last night. when AMALIA AND CHRIS WAS IN B2. but that was only because you say you don't like to watch them but you sure do know every thing about what they are do. funny how you know all that they are doing when you just cant stand nothing about them.😕

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

damn for some one who don't like Amalia and chris. you sure do like to talk about them a lot. hell you know you don't have to even watch them. but you do and  you even go to watch them at other apt. that you say you don't know nothing about just like last night. when AMALIA AND CHRIS WAS IN B2. but that was only because you say you don't like to watch them but you sure do know every thing about what they are do. funny how you know all that they are doing when you just cant stand nothing about them.😕

Let me clear something up for you bud since what I do seems to be of such great interest and importance to you.  First of all I don't dislike Amalia and Chris.  I despise them.  Mainly because of what they did in B1 to Daniela.  I enjoyed watching the B1 girls a lot but after Chris showed up and he and Amalia got Daniela so drunk she didn't know up from down everything changed for the worst there.  Daniela more than likely lost her boyfriend over that, screamed and beat her fists against the wall and after that she pretty much withdrew into a shell and stayed there until she left.  

As far as watching them a lot and even in other apartments like B2 last night if you know anything about me at all you know that since day 1 I have pretty much only watched the Barcelona apartments because I'm only into girl/girl stuff.  That's my personal preference.  Since lately Amalia and Chris have been making the rounds and have been trying to start something in every single one of the Barca apartments yes I have watched and yes I have read all the posts here because that's about all there has been lately.  I have let my subscription to RLC expire so the only way I know about last night in B2 is because that's what you gents are talking about.  Whether I like them or not they are what's in the news lately.  I don't like forest fires or the crime statistics in New York either but I follow what is making headlines and you have to admit that Amalia and Chris are making the headlines in RLC.  Not much else is.  

Now if I've satisfied your facination with me and what I watch and post on I'm glad.  If you want more I can tell you about my breakfast this morning and give you a riveting report on the new trees I'm having planted around one of my apartment builldings this afternoon.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Let me clear something up for you bud since what I do seems to be of such great interest and importance to you.  First of all I don't dislike Amalia and Chris.  I despise them.  Mainly because of what they did in B1 to Daniela.  I enjoyed watching the B1 girls a lot but after Chris showed up and he and Amalia got Daniela so drunk she didn't know up from down everything changed for the worst there.  Daniela more than likely lost her boyfriend over that, screamed and beat her fists against the wall and after that she pretty much withdrew into a shell and stayed there until she left.  

As far as watching them a lot and even in other apartments like B2 last night if you know anything about me at all you know that since day 1 I have pretty much only watched the Barcelona apartments because I'm only into girl/girl stuff.  That's my personal preference.  Since lately Amalia and Chris have been making the rounds and have been trying to start something in every single one of the Barca apartments yes I have watched and yes I have read all the posts here because that's about all there has been lately.  I have let my subscription to RLC expire so the only way I know about last night in B2 is because that's what you gents are talking about.  Whether I like them or not they are what's in the news lately.  I don't like forest fires or the crime statistics in New York either but I follow what is making headlines and you have to admit that Amalia and Chris are making the headlines in RLC.  Not much else is.  

Now if I've satisfied your facination with me and what I watch and post on I'm glad.  If you want more I can tell you about my breakfast this morning and give you a riveting report on the new trees I'm having planted around one of my apartment builldings this afternoon.  

no I was just wondering why some one who says that they don't watch a apartment but when some one shows up in that apt. that you don't like to see . you seem to show up there and post about some one that you say you just wish was not there. and for Daniela no one made her do shit .and you said it was Amalia and chris that had  Daniela to go out with the guy and Pam to. if I remember right and it was because of them why she didnt come home with Pam later that day and but I know you said it was Amalia and chris who made her stay way .sorry but no one make none of the girl do something they don't want to do.. and by the way you have a wonderfully day ..and try and look to see where Amalia and chris go .so you have to watch them because they are making you watch them. .just like you have said over and over that they do to every one in every apt that they go to.

Après Léora, B1, B3, B4 avant hier .

Angie, Sam et Emily hier .

aujourd'hui, c'est Nina & Kira, Martina & Alberto,  Asia & Akeem, qui passent en intégralement payant.

Chaque jour l'étau se resserre.