B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

I get frustrated with so many of these men because they don't take care of their women sexually. Blair dressed herself in a sexy outfit to entice Mike to fuck her...he took her to the bedroom and fucked her for like 5 minutes, came then put his shorts back on and went back to sitting in the living room. She spent more time getting herself fixed up than he did fucking her.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I get frustrated with so many of these men because they don't take care of their women sexually. Blair dressed herself in a sexy outfit to entice Mike to fuck her...he took her to the bedroom and fucked her for like 5 minutes, came then put his shorts back on and went back to sitting in the living room. She spent more time getting herself fixed up than he did fucking her.

it's all because it's a show!!

35 minutes ago, happyone said:

If it was just because of that you would think that the men would like to show that they are good sexual partners 😏

Sorry H1, I dozed off there for a minute.  it's just performance anxiety that's all.  I'm sure when they are alone and not thinking about the cameras or dressing up sexually for a 5 minute show it's all different.