B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

What the hell was that all about, just more BORING B-3 BS from Loraine and Blair, these two wouldn't even begin to know how to seduce a man let alone a woman or my pinky finger. Poor Mike is stuck with Blair and Loraine too. No wonder he wants to sleep on the couch.

Just one more week to go(or little more)hope their girlfriend of shows also leaves with them.They turned this house in an tipical Barca place,Just terrible.i remember llona to stay with boyfriend and altought llona had lots of staying in Barca houses she managed to make this house diferent,she was were with boyfriend and the tipical Barca shows was left behind..then Blair,Mickey and company appeared and "destroyed" the place.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just one more week to go(or little more)hope their girlfriend of shows also leaves with them.They turned this house in an tipical Barca place,Just terrible.i remember llona to stay with boyfriend and altought llona had lots of staying in Barca houses she managed to make this house diferent,she was were with boyfriend and the tipical Barca shows was left behind..then Blair,Mickey and company appeared and "destroyed" the place.

This is late for me to be up, but when i was at the funeral, the coon asses stayed up late every night and I felt obligated to stay up late myself.  I totally and completely disagree with you and several others about Blair and Mike....and especially Mike.  To me, it's refreshing to me to see where a guy stays true to his girl on RLC.  I know that he has had girls that under the influence, be it alcohol or some other substance, were making passes at him but he stayed true to Blair.  I'm not the desperate type that wants to see the Almira & Chris show, simply because they are bored stiff with RLC.

It's just like the new apartment of Asia and Hakeem, people are all over that apartment and posting their asses off because they are bored with RLC.....plain, pure, and simple.  You are one of those people in my opinion and I hope you don't hold what I say against me.  Ilona was a flop in B3 in my opinion.  I remember a translation about her being with at least one guy and it sounded like more than one guy, one night when she got fucked silly and came back and told whomever the girls were in B1 at the time that she trashed the sheets with sex juices.  Ilona, one of the girls I used to like until I read that she had a boob job, and after that I could care less about her.  We all know that she was a fuck bunny way before she landed her role in B3!  Ilona didn't make the house different at all, she just merely showed you what she kept off camera the whole time she has been with RLC.  It's just like the redhead girl that spent so much time with Sera in B1.....don't remember her name because she was never important to me.....never mind, I now remember her name and it was Ginger.  Ginger was another girl that kept her sex life outside of RLC.  Yes, she would bate as so many of them do because that is all they have to do now days to get people on their side. I have so much to say about the girls of Barcelona but I will refrain, only because I don't want to catch a ton of shit over it.

I don't like reading about the shows that Blair, Mike, and Loraine do on RLC but I understand why they do them.  They do them because each time their shows happen people are tuning in to see just how far they will go.  Anybody that watches RLC and has seen Blair & Mike and Loraine should by now understand that it is just that.....a show!!  My hat goes off to Mike for being a much better dude than all the rest of the guys that have been though the doors of RLC.  The last thing I want to read is where a couple has sex with other people to make a show and that is exactly what tatted up Amalia and tatted up Chris are all about.  The Amalia and Chirs story is all about Chris having sex or sexual contact with other women but none of what I read is reciprocal on Amalias part.  Wouldn't you think that if it was true and real to life that Amalia would have had sex with another dude and let Chris watch?  Don't answer that, I know the answer already!!  Anyway Ze, I totally disagree with your post.  Have a good night!

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is late for me to be up, but when i was at the funeral, the coon asses stayed up late every night and I felt obligated to stay up late myself.  I totally and completely disagree with you and several others about Blair and Mike....and especially Mike.  To me, it's refreshing to me to see where a guy stays true to his girl on RLC.  I know that he has had girls that under the influence, be it alcohol or some other substance, were making passes at him but he stayed true to Blair.  I'm not the desperate type that wants to see the Almira & Chris show, simply because they are bored stiff with RLC.

It's just like the new apartment of Asia and Hakeem, people are all over that apartment and posting their asses off because they are bored with RLC.....plain, pure, and simple.  You are one of those people in my opinion and I hope you don't hold what I say against me.  Ilona was a flop in B3 in my opinion.  I remember a translation about her being with at least one guy and it sounded like more than one guy, one night when she got fucked silly and came back and told whomever the girls were in B1 at the time that she trashed the sheets with sex juices.  Ilona, one of the girls I used to like until I read that she had a boob job, and after that I could care less about her.  We all know that she was a fuck bunny way before she landed her role in B3!  Ilona didn't make the house different at all, she just merely showed you what she kept off camera the whole time she has been with RLC.  It's just like the redhead girl that spent so much time with Sera in B1.....don't remember her name because she was never important to me.....never mind, I now remember her name and it was Ginger.  Ginger was another girl that kept her sex life outside of RLC.  Yes, she would bate as so many of them do because that is all they have to do now days to get people on their side. I have so much to say about the girls of Barcelona but I will refrain, only because I don't want to catch a ton of shit over it.

I don't like reading about the shows that Blair, Mike, and Loraine do on RLC but I understand why they do them.  They do them because each time their shows happen people are tuning in to see just how far they will go.  Anybody that watches RLC and has seen Blair & Mike and Loraine should by now understand that it is just that.....a show!!  My hat goes off to Mike for being a much better dude than all the rest of the guys that have been though the doors of RLC.  The last thing I want to read is where a couple has sex with other people to make a show and that is exactly what tatted up Amalia and tatted up Chris are all about.  The Amalia and Chirs story is all about Chris having sex or sexual contact with other women but none of what I read is reciprocal on Amalias part.  Wouldn't you think that if it was true and real to life that Amalia would have had sex with another dude and let Chris watch?  Don't answer that, I know the answer already!!  Anyway Ze, I totally disagree with your post.  Have a good night!

Don't agree with most things you said Harley.Llona in b3 was an good surprise for me,specialy because she left the crap Barca shows,threesomes teases were they belong..in the usual Barca houses.Mickey just does what the Miss says..when she says him to get out picture and go sit in livingroom till she does the first part of show with the other girl..he obeys,like an good boy.Regard Llona looks..she still looks miles better(in my tastes) than Blair,llona don't have "duck" lips and she is actualy pretty.Good night also. Harley.ps..forgeted the part about Asia&Hakeem..in my opinion people are all over their house simple because it's an entertaining place to watch with interesting residents,and the language also.In that case no mistery at all.If place is good and many like it..many will talk about it and watch of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ariela and Loraine in B3

That's not unusual at all for Lorraine but it's becoming more frequent for Ariela.  Somebody commented several days ago that it looked like Olya and Ariela were going to get a divorce.  It was joking but they haven't touched each other in going on 2 weeks and now she's frequenting B3.  That divorce seems entirely possible now.  It's too bad because I really liked Olya and Ariela together.