B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Whatever...I don't have an issue with a couples on vacation apartment...I do have a huge issue with these couples infecting the girls on vacation locations.  THEY NEED TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE SINGLES!

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Max that's the point I've been trying to make ever since Amalia and Chris moved to B3.  Let them stay there, do whatever they want but leave the other Barca apartments alone.  They are just trouble.

damn just like I said .there will be some who say they don't like. seeing the couples with the other girsl but here you are ..watching all that is happening in a couples apartment ..🤣 

17 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

damn just like I said .there will be some who say they don't like. seeing the couples with the other girsl but here you are ..watching all that is happening in a couples apartment ..🤣 

Yeah well put your dick away...I'm heading out.  This guy thing is work swell so far :dodgy:

18 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

By the way you didn't say that...you said "seeing couples".  Not the same