B3 Blair & Mike/Amalia & Chris/ Damira & Damon General Topic 2019 May / June

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

What kind of banter?  Never saw them

U mean you never saw the banter or you never saw Gina & Rus?

What I was trying to say is that I think there is a friendly chemistry between them and it is harmless.

Just like Gina & Rus. Rus is Kyle's husband I think.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

U mean you never saw the banter or you never saw Gina & Rus?

What I was trying to say is that I think there is a friendly chemistry between them and it is harmless.

Just like Gina & Rus. Rus is Kyle's husband I think.

I saw Gina and Rus in the same place at the same time but never saw them do anything.  I think Pam will play with Chris as much as Amalia allows.  Question is how much will that be?

I saw Gina and Rus in the same place at the same time but never saw them do anything.  I think Pam will play with Chris as much as Amalia allows.  Question is how much will that be?

Yep Gina will never do anything with guys so obviously nothing came up between them.

Pam & Chris will play but I don't think anything sexual will occur between them whether or not Amalia allows it or not.

Same for Ariela and Chris I think.

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yep Gina will never do anything with guys so obviously nothing came up between them.

Pam & Chris will play but I don't think anything sexual will occur between them whether or not Amalia allows it or not.

Same for Ariela and Chris I think.

Ariela just changed and she really looks good.  I don't think she would do anything with Chris though.  Maybe with Amalia or the new girl but not Chris.  

I don't think Chris is going to be able to do anything with anyone if he keeps drinking.  He may already be too far gone. 

Ariela just changed and she really looks good.  I don't think she would do anything with Chris though.  Maybe with Amalia or the new girl but not Chris.  

I don't think Chris is going to be able to do anything with anyone if he keeps drinking.  He may already be too far gone. 

Ariela looks fine but I think she is in the mood to go home so haven't seen any real action from her for quite awhile.

I think the guys will sober up as the party continues. But nothing will happen in such party especially when too many girls are around.

See you DGN, I gotta go out with my missus 😅