B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

Just now, Fagen said:

Wonder how they suddenly decided to go to b2, not sure if they even knew any of them, cause if they did they would have gone there already.

They have to keep moving around until they find someone who can get Chris's dick to stay up.  It probably won't be here 😐

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Mi chiedo come abbiano deciso all'improvviso di andare in b2, non sono sicuro che nemmeno conoscessero qualcuno di loro, perché se lo facessero sarebbero già andati lì.

perhaps they met the other night when Sofie and the other raiders of B1 came out

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I knew this was going to happen sooner rather than later.  I'm glad I don't have to watch it but I'll be interested in reading all your comments later tonight or in the morning.  

I see he is infecting this apartment now...the night is lost

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

I see he is infecting this apartment now...the night is lost

You're right Max.  He is a virus and so is Amalia.  They will infect anyone who comes in contact with them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

You're right Max.  He is a virus and so is Amalia.  They will infect anyone who comes in contact with them. 

But they bring great fun, or did you not enjoy the orgies in b1? 😉

22 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I knew this was going to happen sooner rather than later.  I'm glad I don't have to watch it but I'll be interested in reading all your comments later tonight or in the morning.  

I also knew it was going to happen but I didn't think it was going to take this long.  I'm sure it will be a flop just like all the other times and I too will be checking in to hear how it went.  Glad I don't have to watch that crap!!