I m with u F...

Me i love Chris in B4...

Me i love Chris in B3...

Me i love Chris in B1...

Me i love Chris in B2... :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, Fagen said:

But they bring great fun, or did you not enjoy the orgies in b1? 😉

If you read my posts Fagen you would know I hated it.  Those 2 nights are a big reason I have let my subscription expire.  I like a good orgy as much as the next guy but not the way things went there.  I know my feelings aren't shared by most of you and that's fine.  

• Like 3

Just now, dontgetnone said:

If you read my posts Fagen you would know I hated it.  Those 2 nights are a big reason I have let my subscription expire.  I like a good orgy as much as the next guy but not the way things went there.  I know my feelings aren't shared by most of you and that's fine.  

I agree with you Don't.........don't worry about the people that just want to see these girls fucking anything that moves, breathes, or crawls!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you Don't.........don't worry about the people that just want to see these girls fucking anything that moves, breathes, or crawls!

tks Harley

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually I think Chris slithers. 😉

Just now, zzakary said:

C'mon Chris...

Be the King of B2... :biggrin:

Look I don't know if you understand how this works...just like with what's her name that just left B1...he had a threesome with her and Amalina, her boyfriend (whom she was on the phone with every night for an hour) saw and from then on she shut down.  Got all emotional...bla bla bla.  The same will happen her if he tries it.  Either one of two things...either he tries and they all run for the hills as they did in B4 the other night.  Wasting a night when the girls could have entertained themselves.  Or one of them takes the bait and regrets it...then the infection takes over either way.

Get him and every other couple out of this apartment!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I see he is infecting this apartment now...the night is lost

If he was a girl, you'd probably be thrilled.

Sorry, but Barcelona needs more guys and definitely more real life. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

he will never be the king but I'm sure you will see what you want to see!

Sorry H,ur wrong...

Sex or orgy of any kind...

Dont matter to me...

i subscribe to RLC but not for the sex part...

But i dont denied that i love to watch it...:biggrin:

ASide

If I were sure of what I was going to see tonight on RLC, I'll shut down my computer

• Upvote 1