B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

Just now, Alladino said:

If he was a girl, you'd probably be thrilled.

Sorry, but Barcelona needs more guys and definitely more real life. 

see my post above...sorry but I am right guys in these apartments rarely work out.  Couples do nothing but fuck things up

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

there is nothing real about he and Amalia being there.  It's all for show and that's it.  Real......what a joke!

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

see my post above...sorry but I am right guys in these apartments rarely work out.  Couples do nothing but fuck things up

I have nothing against couples, it's what comes closest to reality in barcelona. 

But I like that you don't have anything against more guys. I really think that would improve a lot in the Barcelona Apartments. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

MORE BOYZZZZ AT B's apt...

OH Yeah... :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Sorry H,ur wrong...

Sex or orgy of any kind...

Dont matter to me...

i subscribe to RLC but not for the sex part...

But i dont denied that i love it...:biggrin:

ASide

If I were sure of what I was going to see tonight on RLC, I'll shut down my computer

LOL then I would shutdown your computer if I was you because I don't even watch and already know what is going to happen!!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL then I would shutdown your computer if I was you because I don't even watch and already know what is going to happen!!

Sorry blind man,it will be not the case for me...:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Look I don't know if you understand how this works...just like with what's her name that just left B1...he had a threesome with her and Amalina, her boyfriend (whom she was on the phone with every night for an hour) saw and from then on she shut down.  Got all emotional...bla bla bla.  The same will happen her if he tries it.  Either one of two things...either he tries and they all run for the hills as they did in B4 the other night.  Wasting a night when the girls could have entertained themselves.  Or one of them takes the bait and regrets it...then the infection takes over either way.

Get him and every other couple out of this apartment!

I couldn't possibly agree more.

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have nothing against couples, it's what comes closest to reality in barcelona. 

But I like that you don't have anything against more guys. I really think that would improve a lot in the Barcelona Apartments. 

NO GUYS! how's that!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

well.....enjoy the spectacle!  I'm going to catch a nap and then go to my son's house for dinner.

Enjoy ur family H...

sacred place..

And of course the dinner...

Nice 2 read u... 👍

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

NO GUYS! how's that!

Good thing you're asking.

It would be very unrealistic without guys and also very boring. You do notice the girls having all the real fun somewhere else, right? Currently, in Barcelona there are one stupid and lifeless shows. Some guys would make it possible for the girls to show some real interest and really get involved. 

• Like 1

Let me know when the stupid games start and which one comes first.  I don't think they know these girls well enough and haven't had enough to drink yet so it probably won't be the little slips of paper game.  My guess will be charades.  

• Like 1