Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

Nothing new or revealing on the audio track of last night's shenanigans with "American woman"..  She complained twice that she wouldn't get to see Hakeem again until Wednesday, and she did give clues that tonight's date was time-limited.  When she arrived she said that she'd planned to get to the apartment on time but things hadn't worked out, and towards the end of the date she glanced at her phone and exclaimed "Oh!", then immediately started to get her stuff together to leave without Haakeem having to say anything.  Just before she left, Hakeem asked what she was going to do now and she said she'd probably go clubbing "because it's what you do on a Saturday night".

To me, Hakeem didn't seem engaged in the date or interested in the woman - he showed more attention to Comedy Central. It even looked like Hakeem just wanted to get the sex over with in a hurry and settle back down to watch TV. - he did what he was expected to do and that was the end.  She tried at least twice to get Hakeem aroused again but got no response.

On a side note - when she put the light on in the bathroom and the cam switched to colour, her sunburn was savage - "white people's issue", she said. 😁  I would also add that for a plus-size woman she has incredibly perky and well-shaped tits.  I hope Wednesday's meeting is in the apartment just so they can be revealed in all their glory once again. :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On Replay - I've just noticed that just before American woman returned from the toilet and they had sex, Hakeem came back from the BR with two condoms.  One he threw on the table and the other he hid between the sofa seat cushion and armrest.  He used the one on the table, but appears to have forgotten about the one he hid.  If Asia finds this when she tidies up I wonder what her reaction will be.

2 hours ago, sexy girl said:

hello everybody, kiss ... I'm happy .. after a long time reallifecam made even the females happy, we ihihih..bello guy with a big penis reminds me of Stephan the first Mayan boy .. shame that the duration of his sexual relationship be little time. .. ... thanks reallifecam me me girl thanks ihihihhi

What about Smith's penis? He has a big one but he could not last for ten minutes with Kitty 🤣

1 hour ago, Millo said:

What about Smith's penis? He has a big one but he could not last for ten minutes with Kitty 🤣

Ten minutes..that's about three,four sex sessions in smith time.

8 hours ago, franklin said:

12 hour shift on a Sunday, so if he's true to his word once again, he'll be back around 19.30

I think it's pretty certain from now on that if we see Hakeem hiding Asia's stuff at any time, he's preparing his lair for his next "meal". 😈

"If we see Hakeem hiding Asia stuff at any time he's preparing his lair for his next meal",Mmmm..what a delicious time of day in site that is hehe.

4 hours ago, sa2013 said:

i wanna see asia express her inner sexual desires but she seems so slow 

I feel Asia will surprise us a lot.Beyind that calm,kinda shy girl i think there is a more wilder,extrovert girl,hope she doesn't take very long.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, ze81 a dit :

Franklin any ideia were Asia goes at afternoons?Maybe just goes to some shopping or coffee etc.

Sorry, my friend, I know as much as you do.  Whenever I've listened in on their conversations, Asia never seems to discuss her friends or what she does in her spare time.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, ze81 a dit :

I feel Asia will surprise us a lot.Beyind that calm,kinda shy girl i think there is a more wilder,extrovert girl,hope she doesn't take very long.

I think we're all waiting for that event!  😜