Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lol...Thanks Ze my friend, but we play on Thursday 😉

I'm gonna renew my RLC sub later this week, I don't wanna miss out on all the wild action ...😏

What wild action is that?  Do you know something I don't?☺️

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Lol...Thanks Ze my friend, but we play on Thursday 😉

I'm gonna renew my RLC sub later this week, I don't wanna miss out on all the wild action ...😏

"I'm gona r new My rlc sub later this week",nice.😀.Lol tought the two semi were in same day,thanks for the info.Gess is better that way because is possible to watch both games.Will be cheering for your team,hope we cross paths in Sunday.😎

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know about anybody else but now that I've cacelled my subscription it really sucks that RLC has gone to 100% pay and no more free cams.  I'm finding out how much I miss watching.  It's hard to post on what I can't see

Think we all can related to that feeling,This cam sites are really addicting.Sooner or later you gona return and you know it hehe.

Just now, ze81 said:

Think we all can related to that feeling,This cam sites are really addicting.Sooner or later you gona return and you know it hehe.

I really didn't think I would but now I just don't know.  I enjoy the interaction with other members on the forum here but posting on things I can't see sucks.  There are assholes here that like to make trouble but for the most part it's good people with a common interest.  I miss that more than I miss watching RLC but like I said it's hard to talk about what I can't see

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 35 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Most them are now...plus my free daily allowance has expired so I can't watch the 5 cams or so that are still free, even if I wanted to...😏

Delete cache and cookies in your browser then use CCleaner to remove any flash cookies that RLC have placed.  Reboot your machine and the free cams should be back in action for the time allowed.  If that fails, RLC may be logging your IP address - do the same again but also switch off your router for a minute then reboot - that will give you a fresh IP address.

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Da fok.Died of natural causes or was killed?With that bastard of Eric we never know.

Natural causes.  Eric was really upset and cried his eyes out.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dunno about you but when I cancelled my VH sub, after the 1st week I found I didn't really miss it. And seeing all the postings of pics etc they all seem to be basically the same over and over. Agree it is nice to watch live and get the timeline but so far I have resisted re joining. Been close a couple of times then I think of the money lool. Ok I know I'm a tight bastard lool.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Dunno about you but when I cancelled my VH sub, after the 1st week I found I didn't really miss it. And seeing all the postings of pics etc they all seem to be basically the same over and over. Agree it is nice to watch live and get the timeline but so far I have resisted re joining. Been close a couple of times then I think of the money lool. Ok I know I'm a tight bastard lool.

I tried VHTV a couple months ago.  Just for 1 month.  I ended up spending less than 3 hours there that entire month.  I couldn't follow things, didn't understand most of it and it just wasn't voyeur stuff in my opinion.  I didn't like it at all.