Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #3

Oh. I'm not saying you're wrong. Chances are, you're probably right. But nothing really is for certain, though. No one here can exactly say that this perspective one has of the situation is exactly right.

Either way, whether she knows or not, he's kinda of a dick.

If she doesn't know - he's a despicable dick. Apart from the betrayal, there's also a safety issue.

If she does know, and if she's him in action, she'd know the amount enthusiasm, care and interest he has for the others far surpasses the cursory interest he has for her. That's still gonna hurt, knowing and feeling that you're not attractive enough and that someone sees you in a way that's less. So yeah, The Megalodon is still a dick.

So if she knows, he needs to up his game with her and match his interest to that of the other girls and also continue to be safe.

I probably am completely wrong, but personally, I think she's oblivious to the whole situation. She seems like someone who's a part time student with a part time job who took up this gig for the money and to live rent free while at the same not being savvy of what it entails.

• Like 1

Oh yeah. I'm calling him the Megalodon from now on or The Meg, if you will.

He's just a large prehistoric shark that once he's gotten his prey, immediately gets bored and swims away for another.

Hakeem is hakeem,or you hate him or love him,dude doesn't like to be in an single relationship and just enjoy having fun with multiple ladies,and we watch it in cams,in that regard is him that makes this house more interesting.About Asia,Akeem and their "relationship" more and more feels like rlc wanted two English speaking residents and for some reason they didn't find an true couple that wanted to join,so they joined two persons that wanted the job and were avaliable to share house and even having sex one with another etc.This night out of Hakeem isn't surprising,he doesn't see her as her partner,but more as an roommate,and hopefully Asia will "open eyes" and do what she feels like with who she wants,hope the two somehow manage to stay togheter in the project and living together under the same roof.If only one would stay i Would pic up Hakeem,but i also like Asia,So prefer to see both in project.Any of them have a lot of potential and could be more fun to watch(personal tastes)than most of actual Rlc cast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ektomo said:

Oh. I'm not saying you're wrong. Chances are, you're probably right. But nothing really is for certain, though. No one here can exactly say that this perspective one has of the situation is exactly right.

Either way, whether she knows or not, he's kinda of a dick.

If she doesn't know - he's a despicable dick. Apart from the betrayal, there's also a safety issue.

If she does know, and if she's him in action, she'd know the amount enthusiasm, care and interest he has for the others far surpasses the cursory interest he has for her. That's still gonna hurt, knowing and feeling that you're not attractive enough and that someone sees you in a way that's less. So yeah, The Megalodon is still a dick.

So if she knows, he needs to up his game with her and match his interest to that of the other girls and also continue to be safe.

I probably am completely wrong, but personally, I think she's oblivious to the whole situation. She seems like someone who's a part time student with a part time job who took up this gig for the money and to live rent free while at the same not being savvy of what it entails.

I think you are completely right about none of us being completely certain what is happening here.  It's pure speculation on our part but isn't that the case with 90% of what goes on in RLC?  We make guesses based on what we see but we all see it differently.  We agree on some things and disagree on others.  The point is we just don't know for sure and may never know for sure. 

One thing I think we all agree on is that Hakeem is a real dick and that's even more polite than he deserves.

As for Asia, I think she is pretty certain what's going on but is unwilling to believe it.  I think she is very naive.  That won't last long.  Hakeem is either going to get careless and get caught or he is just going to stop caring whether she knows or not and just tell her this is how it is and you can take it or leave it.  Either way she is going to get hurt but she's going to have to put her big girl panties on and face reality.  She will either leave the project or she will accept the situation and deal with it as best she can.  Personally I hope she leaves.  She deserves better.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I think you are completely right about none of us being completely certain what is happening here.  It's pure speculation on our part but isn't that the case with 90% of what goes on in RLC?  We make guesses based on what we see but we all see it differently.  We agree on some things and disagree on others.  The point is we just don't know for sure and may never know for sure. 

One thing I think we all agree on is that Hakeem is a real dick and that's even more polite than he deserves.

As for Asia, I think she is pretty certain what's going on but is unwilling to believe it.  I think she is very naive.  That won't last long.  Hakeem is either going to get careless and get caught or he is just going to stop caring whether she knows or not and just tell her this is how it is and you can take it or leave it.  Either way she is going to get hurt but she's going to have to put her big girl panties on and face reality.  She will either leave the project or she will accept the situation and deal with it as best she can.  Personally I hope she leaves.  She deserves better.

See how we all have diferent interpretations and view of watching the same things,in my view Asia isn't unwilling to believe that Hakeem isn't in love with her,think they just roomates,two people that obviously(by the way they act many times,lots of the talks etc)didn't knew one another and they wanted the job,so they had to join and live in same house,kinda pretending they were an true couple.Think she knows very well he is staying with other woman's,she most probably have access to rlc and cc for sure.People are taking this situation like this two are an true couple,with strong feelings one with anotehr but most of things led to believe is exactly the opposite.What rlc should had done was to call the house..Asia,Hakeem and not Asia&Hakeem.

Over 24 hours and still no Hakeem.

At the very least, Asia is going to want to know where he's been for so long so their conversation when he gets back will be a "must hear".  The only annoying thing is when the music or TV is too loud - enhancing the audio still can't make their voices clear enough to follow.

Anyway, H wll be on his three-day break from today.  More time for the lothario to do more lothario-ing - provided Asia keeps to her schedule 😁

A thought - Asia's work clothes (always white and black) and her hours seem to fit with someone working in hospitality - waitress, barmaid, hotel worker?  It would also fit the low grade position she said she was in when A&H discussed her boss saying that her and her colleagues pay was to be reduced.

37 minutes ago, franklin said:

Over 24 hours and still no Hakeem.

At the very least, Asia is going to want to know where he's been for so long so their conversation when he gets back will be a "must hear".  The only annoying thing is when the music or TV is too loud - enhancing the audio still can't make their voices clear enough to follow.

Anyway, H wll be on his three-day break from today.  More time for the lothario to more lothario-ing - provided Asia keeps to her schedule 😁

A thought - Asia's work clothes (always white and black) and her hours seem to fit with someone working in hospitality - waitress, barmaid, hotel worker?  It would also fit the low grade position she said she was in when A&H discussed her boss saying that her and her colleagues pay was to be reduced.

Gona give an Wild Gess..they won't talk much,if any about Hakeem 24+ hours out.Regard the three days break..hope you're wrong,we seen already H with three girls and who knows how many more he knows,so every night could be a surprise😅.That is if H return lol.

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Gona give an Wild Gess..they won't talk much,if any about Hakeem 24+ hours out.Regard the three days break..hope you're wrong,we seen already H with three girls and who knows how many more he knows,so every night could be a surprise😅.That is if H return lol.

You may well be right - they don't communicate much at the best of times.  By the way, I meant three day break from work, not a break from picking up girls!  🤣 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, franklin said:

You may well be right - they don't communicate much at the best of times.  By the way, I meant three day break from work, not a break from picking up girls!  🤣 

"By the way,i meant three days break from work,not a break from picking up girls",God have mercy i am such a big perv😂.

• Upvote 1