Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #17

1 minute ago, beckett said:

Maybe all his tracksuit trousers were in the wash and he had nothing to wear so she left him behind, even Eva didnt want to go out 😄

No, he will almost be ready to go out. By the time Leora brings Eva back from their walk. Then the lucky                will be Mr. " Look who I'm out with".      

• Like 4

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Just got home to see the replay of that beautiful, beautiful butt of our lovely Princess, and when you add that Golden Tan to it, it just seems to drive me wild.

As near as I can tell. Paul is the only person who is" immune" to that " beautiful, beautiful, butt " with the " Golden Tan "  !!   Maybe in his next dimension, he will finally realize what he had totally available to him !!

I am not sure about it driving me wild. But it sure keeps the hormones active !!😊

• Like 3

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Just got home to see the replay of that beautiful, beautiful butt of our lovely Princess, and when you add that Golden Tan to it, it just seems to drive me wild

Must be great having to pay extra to see the replay lool

• Like 1

Putain j'en peux plus du Popol

On voit toujours sa tronche au millieu des caméras a se gratter le nez, c'est un virus ce type, et la belle va finir par etre contaminée.

Je crois que je serais capable de payer pour qu'il soit dégagé de RLC

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Curious to see if the comments here plummet. 

As always there is room for error. But, the majority of the posters are of the " Leora Fan Club " who for the most part have been paid members. Depending on what part of the world they are in, when they post.

It would not surprise me to see the number of posts increase. Because of the protests against RLC's shutting down the free rooms.

This is RLC's experiment. Life goes on, and time will tell.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As for me, I don’t particularly find her very interesting at all. No need to argue, just my personal opinion. 

Someone said many years ago. " One persons food, is another persons poison ",  Thank goodness for variety.        :wink:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Must be great having to pay extra to see the replay lool

No,  it's the exact opposite of great, it's extremely painful and I hate doing it, but unfortunately this company doesn't put their customers first by allowing them the luxury of having free replays, so just to have a fighting chance to stay up-to-date, I have to Fork over the extra and I mean extra 30 dollars just to see what I missed because of my work hours

• Like 1