Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

When people are in  is actualy one of the most interesting,but lately is empty for long hours and indeed is boring in that times.

I disagree. He is extremely boring and yes he does have a few women around. Nothing impressive really. And Asia...wow talking about a sexual inhibited boring woman. A Robot would be more interesting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So fucking sad.

Someone actually cheering for this hypocrite to fuck other women other than the one he lives with.

Tells you a lot about them. 

Exactly. He is a juvenile selfish jerk. There's just something about his person I really dislike. And he is also very lazy...On the couch all the time when he is home. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

These RLC apts are all the same any participants sign a contract with many rules about what they can and cannot do in the apt. I remember when I first saw visitors come to Linda and Tibor, they told them specifically about the cameras and they signed paperwork before they stayed the night.

So him telling her or the other women who have dropped by, that the cameras are not rolling serves a purpose.

He lies about a lot of things so why not that if he can get his dick wet by not being honest about it.

I am going to contact RLC and tell them that he lies to the women about the cams. He deserves to be kicked out on the street. Looser.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 13 minutes, kris66 a dit :

I am going to contact RLC and tell them that he lies to the women about the cams. He deserves to be kicked out on the street. Looser.

Please don't this apt is amazing if you do RLC will be very boring again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Exactly. He is a juvenile selfish jerk. There's just something about his person I really dislike. And he is also very lazy...On the couch all the time when he is home

You mean like Leora does all the time, he is a lot of things..he is a serial cheater for one...but he is definitely not lazy...He does have a job unlike half of the tenants on RLC and if he wants to relax after working...there is absolute nothing wrong with that...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Exactly. He is a juvenile selfish jerk. There's just something about his person I really dislike. And he is also very lazy...On the couch all the time when he is home. 

I think we all know why you dislike him 😉 He actually cooks and works a good amount especially compared to some of the other male tenants, but I don't think anything he does will change your mind because "there's just something about him" lol. You sure do know a lot about him for someone that doesn't like him. Interesting. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I disagree. He is extremely boring and yes he does have a few women around. Nothing impressive really. And Asia...wow talking about a sexual inhibited boring woman. A Robot would be more interesting.

Fine with that Kris.To be fair most residents in rlc are boring a lot of times.

7 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I think we all know why you dislike him 😉 He actually cooks and works a good amount especially compared to some of the other male tenants, but I don't think anything he does will change your mind because "there's just something about him" lol. You sure do know a lot about him for someone that doesn't like him. Interesting. 

Why don't you tell us why I "dislike" him?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Lolwhat??  Please grow up.

I am much more grown up than you and your juvenile friends here who cheer a cheating bastard and a person who lie t women for  a fuck.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kris66 said:

We don't know what is true or not..is rlc.Even th cams things could be just an arranged thing between him and girl to play with viewers.Hakeem deserves a lot more to be in cams than some losers that don't even have an job and just stay there touching their balls and laying in sofas in rlc houses.This dude actualy have an job(togheter with rlc job),same regard Asia.I can't say you to not watch this house or to just don't coment But maybe there is other houses and residents that are more fun to you watch.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

We don't know what is true or not..is rlc.Even th cams things could be just an arranged thing between him and girl to play with viewers.Hakeem deserves a lot more to be in cams than some losers that don't even have an job and just stay there touching their balls and laying in sofas in rlc houses.This dude actualy have an job(togheter with rlc job),same regard Asia.I can't say you to not watch this house or to just don't coment But maybe there is other houses and residents that are more fun to you watch.

Let's see what RLC says

• Like 1