Asia & Hakeem General Chat Topic 2019 #4

Hakeem cleaning the livingroom..could be just a regular cleaning or..the "special" preparation cleaning😁.By the way bro is smilling and texting..i am inclined to pic second option hehe.

• Like 2

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Hakeem cleaning the livingroom..could be just a regular cleaning or..the "special" preparation cleaning😁.By the way bro is smilling and texting..i am inclined to pic second option hehe.

Maybe not - Asia's handbag and shoes still on the stand in the hall.  If Mr. Lover Lover moves those into the hall cupboard, it'll be...

game on moses GIF by Nonnahs Marketing

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ektomo said:

Haha. 'Special' cleaning. Excellent, Ze81. Also could be known as X-Clean.

Hehe,lets face it..cleaning got an revamped vibe sinse Hakeem arrived😁.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, franklin said:

Maybe not - Asia's handbag and shoes still on the stand in the hall.  If Mr. Lover Lover moves those into the hall cupboard, it'll be...

game on moses GIF by Nonnahs Marketing

Think you could be right frank,just false alarm..nothing to see for now people..continue circulating😄.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ze81 said:

What part of..i seen with my own eyes..you didn't understand.Go watch their house first house post(that have coments for the first weeks),it wasn't just me that seen it..and i have proofs,video proofs..but it's rlc so i can't show it.You could ask me thousands time what i seen and I will always say exactly same thing(because when is true we never change version of the event),in bedroom he toss her against the floor..in bed he grabbed her neck and punched her in belly,he grabbed her and took her to room without cam and sounds coming out from it weren't nice(but in this specific case Cant say if there was aggression or not).

Funny is I watched the exact same time as you and never saw what you did. We had the exact same debate ages ago about him being violent or not and those of you who claimed he was violent could not pinpoint to any time or date where he did it.  Stop lying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Funny is I watched the exact same time as you and never saw what you did. We had the exact same debate ages ago about him being violent or not and those of you who claimed he was violent could not pinpoint to any time or date where he did it.  Stop lying.

Are you calling all the persons that seen him doing that to her liers!?The times and dates are in the house post of that time..that strangely already had you defending the bastard,amazing how you condemn Hakeem but a bastard that hit a woman..that's fine..you defend him.Absolutely lost all the respect i had for you and my talk Regard this issue with you it's over,done,finite.

• Upvote 1