B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

5 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Thanks firewall, it is very easy for people to come and say "hey if you are so unhappy, quit RLC" instead of actually telling them to improve their content and change their girls to make our subscriptions worth paying for.

Too easy to just type a nice "I love you RLC" comment and get plenty of likes for it.

You know, just as long as you are  paying a RLC subscription, they could care less about all the complaining you do in here---they still get their money-and that is what they want--more revenue.

Like most smart people have said, the only way to make RLC change is not subscribe until they do change and you see something that you would like to pay for.

So, I am not going to sit here and complain and irritate all the CC people in here with the same crap and complaints.  If you want to be an activist, sent them an email, outlining your requests

and reasons that they should change, but do it in such a manner that you do not get permanently banned (right Harley? ) :biggrin:  But,  I have done what the smart people have done

I no longer subscribe. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Diva from B1.

OK, with her hair wet I can't tell it's red and my eyes suck anyhow.  I have cataract surgery on my right eye on the 20th and July 18 for my left eye.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

OK, with her hair wet I can't tell it's red and my eyes suck anyhow.  I have cataract surgery on my right eye on the 20th and July 18 for my left eye.

Her hair is dyed bright red.

Every time she washes it, the bathtub looks like the scene from Psycho. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

She arrived with Sophie a little while ago.  They met at the party at B1 the other night.

I was afraid you might say that.  I notice Sofie is dressed for movie watching and ass rubbing. 

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Her hair is dyed bright red.

Every time she washes it, the bathtub looks like the scene from Psycho. :biggrin:

I've seen her shower but don't think I've seen her take a bath yet.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Since Diva moved into B1 I haven't seen anything worthwhile involving her.  She is as exciting as Erika😴

Well she tends to wear less clothes around the apartment than Erika, but that's about it.