B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

Il y a 2 heures, Thestarider a dit :

B*2'd and be screwed are home. The voyeurs nightmare "The Do Nothing Duo" and the Professor. Nothing to see here just space eaters and our time wasters. Move on and don't waste any more of your time. 

Time-wasting they sure know how to do.

I was fast-forwarding through the Replay and it was a breeze. Summed up this apartment within a minute.

Karina just had a masterbating session. Just a small tent, but it was very clear what she was doing :D 

Wondering if she have gotten use to the cameras, offered some sort off "reward", or simple just long over due

• Like 1

I am only typing this because that was the first bate (undercover or not) in that room for a fucking long time that I can't remember when.

For her I will give her a grade, which is "Sexy" but I would have given her a "Kelly" if she got rid of that blanket & stop acting like Sophie!

I don't want to rant again on this girl but why do you have to learn from Sophie of all people?

What a pity, it would have been a great bate session that would have trumped what all the other B4 girls did so far.

Since B1 was UM when I got up this morning I started reading posts over my morning coffee and read about the first ever bate by Karina and started checking replay to see it.  I was surprised to see Belle laying on Sofie's bed drinking wine with her.  I read a couple posts yesterday saying that Belle didn't know any of the other Barca girls.  Well she definately knows at least one. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Since B1 was UM when I got up this morning I started reading posts over my morning coffee and read about the first ever bate by Karina and started checking replay to see it.  I was surprised to see Belle laying on Sofie's bed drinking wine with her.  I read a couple posts yesterday saying that Belle didn't know any of the other Barca girls.  Well she definately knows at least one. 

Good afternoon Dont, guys...I posted this on Tuesday

I'm not sure if Bell knows any of the current crop of girls, apart from Sofie, so we shall see...She's more 'old school' girls...

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

I'm not sure if Bell knows any of the current crop of girls, apart from Sofie, so we shall see...She's more 'old school' girls...

What do you mean by "old school" Naga?

Is Monica old school or "new school"? :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks naga,  I evidently misread your post.  I don't speak British very well.☺️

• Like 1