B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Time for Amira to take the next flight home.

Nothing to see for us because she shows more to the Barcelona public at the nude beach.

Fxxking weird decision for RLC to bring her and Karina back. 

Time to reverse your mistake and bring in new girls.

Karina had some times with Jen and frank last stay, that is why I was hopeful this time may be an improvement. 

Amira is giving the RLC membership the middle finger all the time.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Karina had some times with Jen and frank last stay, that is why I was hopeful this time may be an improvement. 

Amira is giving the RLC membership the middle finger all the time.

Aye sir! This fxxking middle finger has been wagging since she got here.

Absolutely no clue why she is even here. No nudity no activity no nothing.

Really really strange.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Aye sir! This fxxking middle finger has been wagging since she got here.

Absolutely no clue why she is even here. No nudity no activity no nothing.

Really really strange.

Yes it is pretty sad the beach goers in Barcelona get to see more of Amira than those who brought her to Barcelona on vacation so she could tan at the nude beach. All the potential in the world just wasting away on damn cell phone.

il y a 4 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Yes it is pretty sad the beach goers in Barcelona get to see more of Amira than those who brought her to Barcelona on vacation so she could tan at the nude beach. All the potential in the world just wasting away on damn cell phone.

You are just reminding me again that we paid for her trips to the beach.

Damn! That's certainly not a good feeling.

Has anybody else noticed that the only thing Karina seems to wear when she's in the apartment is that gray Micky Mouse long t-shirt?

Oh and before you jump into my shit again Charlie that was merely an observation, NOT a complaint.

32 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Has anybody else noticed that the only thing Karina seems to wear when she's in the apartment is that gray Micky Mouse long t-shirt?

Oh and before you jump into my shit again Charlie that was merely an observation, NOT a complaint.

I literally didn't recognize her sitting on sofies bed one night without that grey shirt on I had no idea who it was. Im only used to seeing her with that on

• Like 1

Two topless and in panties and guess who is still not.....

C'mon get real here or just stop it. This is Sophie's ridiculous attempt at a female threesome.

Thank goodness if you want one these, all you have to is google it and there are thousands of video's for free.

Image result for click bait

BTW The Sensational Selma has stolen TOP CAM with a cucumber salad 😎

The professor just isn't getting it done this time around.

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

BTW The Sensational Selma has stolen TOP CAM with a cucumber salad 😎

The professor just isn't getting it done this time around.

You and I certainly have a different interpretation of who is Sensational 😏

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

You and I certainly have a different interpretation of who is Sensational 😏

She is at least real with her intentions and to say Showtime Sophie is all about top cam position period.

Salma makes no bones about her sexual preference. She also makes no bones about her sexuality and her experimentation. Neither does she make no bones about her passion for food. 😉😎

4 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

I like to watch, this Karina girl is no fun at all. I have watched her since she came to this place. I do not know why I thought maybe it would be worth it.

The Amira girl is just about as bad as the Karina girl and no fun to watch either.

The Sophie girl that is also known for the professor is more fun to watch, she knows what peeker seekers like to see.

I wished these two other girls would at least give me a reason to keep watching as they are both cute.

Karina like men, not women, and she ad a few nights in B3 that almost went good, but the girl there (Don't remember the name) never let Karina and her BF go at it, even that both clearly would.

The one weird thing about Karina, she seems to always pee standing up, and not sitting on the toilet. Looks alot weird. But she's shy, but really good looking.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

She is at least real with her intentions and to say Showtime Sophie is all about top cam position period.

Salma makes no bones about her sexual preference. She also makes no bones about her sexuality and her experimentation. Neither does she make no bones about her passion for food. 😉😎

Yes she likes cucumber...but she also makes no bones about the fact she's a shite actress...😏