B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

54 minutes ago, Sergio said:

fifteen girls in three apartments, maybe someone should explain to RLC that it's not the number of girls who increase subscribers, but it's the kind of girls that counts

Quality not quantity...๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

OK I've been gone all day and just got home.ย  I'm lost, I have no clue what's going on.ย  Amalia and Damira's names are now on B1 along with a new girl Inna yet only Inna's name is on a room and Erika and Pam are still listed in their same rooms.ย  Can anyone tell me what's happening please.ย 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

OK I've been gone all day and just got home.ย  I'm lost, I have no clue what's going on.ย  Amalia and Damira's names are now on B1 along with a new girl Inna yet only Inna's name is on a room and Erika and Pam are still listed in their same rooms.ย  Can anyone tell me what's happening please.ย 

Diva's now in B4. Inna has the big room in B1 and I reckon Amalia will sleep with Pam and Damira on the sofa, like last night. I think A and D will move to the big bed in B4 when O and S leave...which should be soon...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Diva's now in B4. Inna has the big room in B1 and I reckon Amalia will sleep with Pam and Damira on the sofa, like last night. I think A and D will move to the big bed in B4 when O and S leave...which should be soon...

Do you mean O and A for Ariela?ย  That makes a certain sense but why couldn't they have waited bringing this Inna in until Amalia and Damira actually moved.ย  That would have made more sense but then when does RLC do anything that makes sense?ย  It just seems like a rush job.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Do you mean O and A for Ariela?ย  That makes a certain sense but why couldn't they have waited bringing this Inna in until Amalia and Damira actually moved.ย  That would have made more sense but then when does RLC do anything that makes sense?ย  It just seems like a rush job.

Sense and RLC don't belong in the same sentence I'm afraid...๐Ÿ˜

It is a rush job really..B3 suddenly shutting up shop like it did was pretty unexpected and the girls had to go somewhere. I think the idea was to put them straight into B4, but RLC maybe decided 9 girls was too many..so they're biding time in B1. Just my thoughts, of course...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sense and RLC don't belong in the same sentence I'm afraid...๐Ÿ˜

It is a rush job really..B3 suddenly shutting up shop like it did was pretty unexpected and the girls had to go somewhere. I think the idea was to put them straight into B4, but RLC maybe decided 9 girls was too many..so they're biding time in B1. Just my thoughts, of course...

That my friend is a FACT..

Since they are all, including little Erika, seem to all be gone to the club I can't even see what the new girl looks like.ย  What is your first impression of her?

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That my friend is a FACT..

Since they are all, including little Erika, seem to all be gone to the club I can't even see what the new girl looks like.ย  What is your first impression of her?

I haven't seen her either LOL...

Just now, Thestarider said:

Sher is in her room now, seem to be another ordinary girl, nothing to special about her,

So she didn't go to the club with the others?ย  Thanks, I'll take a look.ย