B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #2

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You should try and learn something new everyday. About anything, including yourself. 🙂

to be honest, i do try to learn something new everyday but my problem is that i have never liked to read and English was my worst subject.  i will look up this Maya Angelou you speak of and see what this person is all about!

7 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Harley Fatboy reading some other than this forum is helpful. If I could give you something it would be this.

"We must define ourselves by the best that is in us, not by the worst that has been done to us.."
        ~Edward Lewis~

excellent quote CF!

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

to be honest, i do try to learn something new everyday but my problem is that i have never liked to read and English was my worst subject.  i will look up this Maya Angelou you speak of and see what this person is all about!

Reading is wonderful, but what's better is living by the words you read that is inspiring to you.

As you probably have guessed by some of my posts I write too.

Now, this is my own.

"You're gift to the world is what you give everyday." 

What's been given to you is not for you, it's for all those you come in contact with everyday. Your warmth, your smile, your wisdom, compassion, excetra that's how it grows in you. 

I am 9 feet tall and weigh 500 lbs. Just saying 🙂 Now you know more about me than you ever thought you would. Take care Harley. 

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Reading is wonderful, but what's better is living by the words you read that is inspiring to you.

As you probably have guessed by some of my posts I write too.

Now, this is my own.

"You're gift to the world is what you give everyday." 

What's been given to you is not for you, it's for all those you come in contact with everyday. Your warmth, your smile, your wisdom, compassion, excetra that's how it grows in you. 

I am 9 feet tall and weigh 500 lbs. Just saying 🙂

your own is well read!!  i am the type of person that has never met a stranger and if you were to ask anyone of my family members or my friends they would tell you the same thing.  i would give the shirt off my back to anyone that need it, that's just how i am.  i love to make people laugh and smile and also comfort them when needed.......i know that might be hard for you and others on this forum to understand because of how i've changed on this forum over the years, but it's true.  the other day my son wanted to clean out his gutters and only had a f foot ladder, i told him to shut his garage door and look the house up and took him to a local home improvement center and bought him a strong fiberglass 8 foot ladder.  i would and have done the same thing if one of my friends of family members were doing the same thing with a 6 foot ladder.  hell, i was at his house a month or two ago and he was BBQing us dinner and he mentioned that he wished he had a flat screen TV in his garage.  so i told him to look for a 42 inch flat screen for a decent price and i would go get him that for his garage. that night we were eating steak and mixed vegetables in his garage watching the Astros game.  i'm really a nice and sincere person so don't let what spews out of my mouth on this forum fool you lol.

so you're 10 foot tall and bullet proof huh lol

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

your own is well read!!  i am the type of person that has never met a stranger and if you were to ask anyone of my family members or my friends they would tell you the same thing.  i would give the shirt off my back to anyone that need it, that's just how i am.  i love to make people laugh and smile and also comfort them when needed.......i know that might be hard for you and others on this forum to understand because of how i've changed on this forum over the years, but it's true.  the other day my son wanted to clean out his gutters and only had a f foot ladder, i told him to shut his garage door and look the house up and took him to a local home improvement center and bought him a strong fiberglass 8 foot ladder.  i would and have done the same thing if one of my friends of family members were doing the same thing with a 6 foot ladder.  hell, i was at his house a month or two ago and he was BBQing us dinner and he mentioned that he wished he had a flat screen TV in his garage.  so i told him to look for a 42 inch flat screen for a decent price and i would go get him that for his garage. that night we were eating steak and mixed vegetables in his garage watching the Astros game.  i'm really a nice and sincere person so don't let what spews out of my mouth on this forum fool you lol.

so you're 10 foot tall and bullet proof huh lol

You're legacy is what you do everyday, but what people, some not all, miss is this part, it's also what you DON'T do.

It doesn't cost anything to be kind.

Give because it's within your power to do so.

If you give to get, you'll never get a damn thing out of life.

Here's a quick example. I was standing in line at a fast food place a kid in front of me went to order food and realized he had no money to pay having forgot his wallet, as he stepped away I stopped him, told him to order what he wanted. He was shocked but said "Thank you and God bless you."

I said ..he just did.

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1210 Diva left B1 with her suitcase (to B4)

and it didn't take her very long to get to b4. seeing she is in the kitchen now at 12:50 that was the fastest time for any one to get there from b1 b2 or b3.

16 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You're legacy is what you do everyday, but what people, some not all, miss is this part, it's also what you DON'T do.

It doesn't cost anything to be kind.

Give because it's within your power to do so.

If you give to get, you'll never get a damn thing out of life.

Here's a quick example. I was standing in line at a fast food place a kid in front of me went to order food and realized he had no money to pay having forgot his wallet, as he stepped away I stopped him, told him to order what he wanted. He was shocked but said "Thank you and God bless you."

I said ..he just did.

Sorry CF, i dozed off there for a few minutes..

sounds like you and I are quite alike!!  i never give to get anything in return, i give because i'm fortunate to be able to do so.

quick example.  i pulled up to a red light one day and this apparently this dirty, homeless, scraggly guy comes up to my drivers window and asks for money for food.  i told him to get in the back of my truck and I would take him to get some food.  he got in the back and i carried him to a Luby's cafeteria and bought him a meal with dessert, and carried on a conversation with him until he was finished.  the reason i didn't give him money and go on my way was because I wanted to make sure he was going to eat a good meal and not drink it!

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and it didn't take her very long to get to b4. seeing she is in the kitchen now at 12:50 that was the fast 

that's about right, it's only a maximum of 30 to 40 minutes from one place to the other.  the problem is, and what makes people think it takes and hour and half, is because they never go straight from one place to the other.  i've tried to tell the forum this but i get shutdown all the time lol..............hmmmm, i wonder why right lmao

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's about right, it's only a maximum of 30 to 40 minutes from one place to the other.  the problem is, and what makes people think it takes and hour and half, is because they never go straight from one place to the other.  i've tried to tell the forum this but i get shutdown all the time lol..............hmmmm, i wonder why right lmao

1h30 with bus

30 or 40 with car

Anything else? 😂

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's been documented here before that it can take only 40 minutes, but this is only when they travel by car.  When they use public transport to get there, which is how they travel most of the time, it takes longer.

• Like 1