Andrea & Cristian (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The cam4 from guestroom is already working and with the normal quality in all cams with exception of LR that seems still be with dubious quality 

the cameras are too far this is a big problem in this place and need more cameras in the bedrooms

Just now, firewall said:

the cameras are too far this is a big problem in this place and need more cameras in the bedrooms

In that agree.. but was more talking about the "downgrade" considering when they open. i don't think they will add more cameras, and with exception of camshows don't think anything else will happen in the bedroom..

The main part (not talking in the hidden areas) is guestroom and  living room 

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

Fix Cam1 for God Sake!!!!! It has not the night vision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 1 month I reported this problem and nothing!!!!! Close this apt then!!!!! 

I guess nobody cares at all about this place. Do it like I do and just ignore it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes and the cam setup and quality is even worse than in the very first Amy Alya place. 

And at least we had Kojak there 🤣

Personally i've completely had it with the camshows. Nothing of interest at all.

• Like 2