Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Il y a 6 heures, ektomo a dit :

I looked at the replay of that...Man, he was trying so fucking hard to pretend to be oblivious to her attention. He just applied even more hardcore focus to his phone. He's definitely going to have a baby with it one day.

Also, this makes curious. Do any you use your phone like all the time all day like him?

Other than normal phone uses - calls, messages etc and the occasional watching of videos when i'm out for lunch by myself and listening to the news while driving, I'm not entangled to my phone at all and supposedly the phone I have is a good one which one would think i'd be drawn to it all the time.

Don't worry.  If he keeps up his phone browsing at this rate he'll finish the internet by Saturday afternoon.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, franklin said:

Don't worry.  If he keeps up his phone browsing at this rate he'll finish the internet by Saturday afternoon.

🤣🤣🤣. And as a bonus, solve world hunger through social media.

I mean, look at him right now at this moment with her on his side - He's still on the phone, steadfastly. Pretty sure he's using as a tool to deflect any attention from her or talking much to her.

He's practically a sad internet meme.

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, ektomo a dit :

I mean, look at him right now at this moment with her on his side - He's still on the phone, steadfastly. Pretty sure he's using as a tool to deflect any attention from her or talking much to her.

He's practically a sad internet meme.

A new entry in the internet slang dictionary.  "Hakeeming" - using non-stop phone browsing to avoid sexy time with a willing female partner.

EDIT:  Two forms:

Active Hakeeming = using non-stop phone browsing to avoid sexy time with a willing female partner.

Passive Hakeeming = pretending to sleep to avoid sexy time with a willing female partner.

• Like 3