Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Asia may be getting a little more foreward and she may go topless more often but look at them right now.  She's topless and stroking his leg and rubbing over his cock and he is totally ignoring her. 

Hakeem.. this lady is half naked  stroking you all over your Body and you..:huh:....stare and tap your phone...get hand cramps....get real...sometimes you don't know what you have until you lose it...unless you don't want  her...

9 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Hakeem.. this lady is half naked  stroking you all over your Body and you..:huh:....stare and tap your phone...get hand cramps....get real...sometimes you don't know what you have until you lose it...unless you don't want  her...

That's just it, he doesn't want her but he needs her to keep this free apartment going.  She is just a necessity to him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, adamneve said:

Asia.. go to bed.. you have been lying next to him for hours,, rubbing his.."dead to you meat"  you will be more comfortable.. 

I looked at the replay of that...Man, he was trying so fucking hard to pretend to be oblivious to her attention. He just applied even more hardcore focus to his phone. He's definitely going to have a baby with it one day.

Also, this makes curious. Do any you use your phone like all the time all day like him?

Other than normal phone uses - calls, messages etc and the occasional watching of videos when i'm out for lunch by myself and listening to the news while driving, I'm not entangled to my phone at all and supposedly the phone I have is a good one which one would think i'd be drawn to it all the time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, adamneve said:

Asia.. go to bed.. you have been lying next to him for hours,, rubbing his.."dead to you meat"  you will be more comfortable.. 

If only she only knew where that Meat has been she'd be better off leaving it alone.   :biggrin:

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Most Definitely.

Hakeem has no Moral Values. He doesn't care who he fucks but just as long as he can fill some girls Vaginal Cavity.

Yeah. He has moral values of a mongoose. Scratch that - At least mongooses fight snakes.

Side note - I wasn't sure about the plural of mongoose so I looked it up. Interestingly, you can use mongooses or get this, mongeese.