Asia & Hakeem & Lovers General Chat Topic 2019 #5

2 hours ago, franklin said:

There's only one sure outcome of this passionless effort - Mr B will be seeking some more expressive pussy ASAP.  I wonder if he's ever thought "I can get any other girl to squeal and scream in seconds.  What the fuck do I have to do with this one?"

Lol... love your posts dude.:shy:. but I'm expecting her to eventually walk!!!

• Like 1

they are both up.. looks like he slept on the couch...again.. she goes into see him.. looks like all is forgiven ..they hug embrace.. his phone pings  and away he goes  30 min+ conversation.. she trys to get some.. any attention from him  noo.. although  .. his teeth look extra whiter today...:shy:...             she looks.... pi@@ed off to the max...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, adamneve said:

they are both up.. looks like he slept on the couch...again.. she goes into see him.. looks like all is forgiven ..they hug embrace.. his phone pings  and away he goes  30 min+ conversation.. she trys to get some.. any attention from him  noo.. although  .. his teeth look extra whiter today...:shy:...             she looks.... pi@@ed off to the max...

🤬

• Like 1

All the time she was there with him he was having this annoying, imo, chat on the phone. She leaves and he stops, wtf!!..It was as though he wanted the distraction because he might've had to actually speak to her...😒

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

All the time she was there with him he was having this annoying, imo, chat on the phone. She leaves and he stops, wtf!!..It was as though he wanted the distraction because he might've had to actually speak to her...😒

Regrettably, that's Mr B's strategy.  He'll only ever communicate with Asia on his terms and she makes it worse by being so forgiving.  As I've said before, this apartment runs like a soap opera (EastEnders, Emmerdale, etc. for those in the UK) - old Boombastic is the bad boy we all love to hate and Asia is the innocent love interest who gets taken advantage of.  We know it's fucking evil but we still tune in for every episode hoping that the bad boy will get his punishment and the love interest will get her happily ever after.

• Like 2

Better late than never...

From RLC by email

For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.

Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.

We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:

• Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)
  • Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions
  • The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.

We apologize for such a late notice.

• Like 1

The mention of the "safety & comfort" of the participants and that they may return to the project in the future, lends more weight to the idea that the closure was something to do with the raids that took place on LifeUnderCam and their apartments.  I'm guessing that those who eventually want to stay with the project will have to wait until the legal issues are sorted.  The defence put forward by the LifeUnderCam owner is quite robust as far as I can see.  Russian TV has been broadcasting the live voyeur cam show "DOM-2" every evening since 2004, and the content is no different from that the independent voyeur sites provide, including uncensored sex - just type DOM-2 into a Google video search (excluding YouTube results) and see if you can spot the difference.

38 minutes ago, franklin said:

Better late than never...

From RLC by email

For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.

Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.

We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:

• Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)
  • Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions
  • The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.

We apologize for such a late notice.

That text should had been recieved by all their clients in the first 24h or even prior to closure of two thirds of houses,but as always they never care about us.Even in difficult times they still keep all the arrogance.My advice to all paid users..if you continue subscribing just pay just the basic one month twenty euros..no worthwhile to take risks and outa nothing loose money if something even worst happens.Old saying that probably some cam sites never heard off..respect to be respected.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, franklin said:

The mention of the "safety & comfort" of the participants and that they may return to the project in the future, lends more weight to the idea that the closure was something to do with the raids that took place on LifeUnderCam and their apartments.  I'm guessing that those who eventually want to stay with the project will have to wait until the legal issues are sorted.  The defence put forward by the LifeUnderCam owner is quite robust as far as I can see.  Russian TV has been broadcasting the live voyeur cam show "DOM-2" every evening since 2004, and the content is no different from that the independent voyeur sites provide, including uncensored sex - just type DOM-2 into a Google video search (excluding YouTube results) and see if you can spot the difference.

Or some might decide to move abroad...

• Like 3