Jump to content
Noldus

Inna - new girl in B1 - fan page

Recommended Posts

Inna arrived B1 on June 12 2019

Welcome

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Whelp INNA is OUTTA for good LOL maybe the shortest stay ever of a tenant......3 Days

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

 Whelp INNA is OUTTA for good LOL maybe the shortest stay ever of a tenant......3 Days

🤣

5 Girls living in a 3 Bedroom Apartment was a bit much to say the least.   :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

 Whelp INNA is OUTTA for good LOL maybe the shortest stay ever of a tenant......3 Days

🤣

 I heard from 1 of the translators that she only left to get away from your shite puns about her name...😏

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

 I heard from 1 of the translators that she only left to get away from your shite puns about her name...😏

If that doesn't take the cake--Thes copies my puns and he gets all the credit :dodgy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, happyone said:

If that doesn't take the cake--Thes copies my puns and he gets all the credit :dodgy:

I think some of them were mine too, tbh, but the difference is that me and you knew when to stop...😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think some of them were mine too, tbh, but the difference is that me and you knew when to stop...😉

Never give up. Never give in. Never Surrender

 See the source image

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inna left B1 on June 15 2019 after 3 days on the list and 1 hour or maybe 2 in B1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 2:26 AM, Noldus said:

Inna left B1 on June 15 2019 after 3 days on the list and 1 hour or maybe 2 in B1

what happened for she stay only 3 days ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...