R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread June #2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Indeed seems that way my friend.We kinda expected them to stay forever and watch them live and grow in cams But in this cam sites we usualy don't have that privilegie,some Will stay some years and that's it,But of course this end was very abrupt because took all them(in those house and many others)at same time.But well life goes on and with time(and if Rlc survives)we gona create new connections.

Ze, we got cheated by russian politics, what a shitty thing. The girls got R1 as friends, but only for 3 months, what a blow.

I think RLC is kind of at the brink of extinction, we'll see.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kristy move: Don't know where in Moscow, but no longer 20 floors up, but un the ground. Doesn't look high class.

She's had free rent for almost 4 years, so this is a quite new situation. I don't think her pay is very high, so this would be a big downfall for her.

She's a strong girl though, so she'll manage and survive. Only need is a rich guy (Just call me, LOL).

New district, new rules she says.

I don't think Kristy is with bf "S" anymore. It's hard to interpretate the communication, so it's not 100%.

If it's true, the question is who was it that quit the relationship. Maybe later we'll know more.

6 hours ago, northguy said:

I don't think Kristy is with bf "S" anymore. It's hard to interpretate the communication, so it's not 100%.

If it's true, the question is who was it that quit the relationship. Maybe later we'll know more.

I don't know how you know that, but if it's true...

big dancing banana emoticon

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know how you know that, but if it's true...

big dancing banana emoticon

Hi naga, problem is that Kristy is rather cryptic when she expresses herself, so I'm not sure, but it seems to be over.

She's taken a deep dive, but as an optimist, she will find something better.

• Like 2

Just now, northguy said:

Hi naga, problem is that Kristy is rather cryptic when she expresses herself, so I'm not sure, but it seems to be over.

She's taken a deep dive, but as an optimist, she will find something better.

I never liked the guy...