R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread June #2

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:50 AM, jham said:

Maybe people will up-load some good videos now, who cares if they get banned.

That is my wish also, those of us who are leaving RLC cannot get banned anymore. Kristy´s cum in mouth videos, Samantha having sex with numerous boyfriends, etc. etc. In the Attachment Center, please! Let us enjoy as long as we can!

• Like 1

RLC mail: They claim, that it's possible for the closed apartments to reopen in the future. 

Sounds very unlikely, and kind of manipulating costumers into continued membership.

It borders a scam in my mind.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, northguy said:

RLC mail: They claim, that it's possible for the closed apartments to reopen in the future. 

Sounds very unlikely, and kind of manipulating costumers into continued membership.

It's just a ploy to not lose any further Subscribers. 

SCAM!  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, northguy a dit :

Yes definitely a scam.

These RLC jokers think most of their subscribers are idiots which I admit some are but most should see through this blatant lie.

200.gif  angry tyler the creator GIF

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yes definitely a scam.

These RLC jokers think most of their subscribers are idiots which I admit some are but most should see through this blatant lie.

200.gif  angry tyler the creator GIF

The guy on the left speaks like a russian, looks like a russian, and acts like a russian. Jail time ahead? Like 2020 + 50 years?

• Upvote 2

The truth is that without most(would say 80,90%)of the main cast,stars rlc had they just nowdays a small cam site with 8 houses and almost none popular girls residents in it.Its unbeliable but we just left with masha,Dasha..the other girls although not all that and weren't and aren't popular or reason to pay every month to watch it(talking about Martina and Linda),and not only rlc lost all their main cast they also lost all the guests,pets and situations we usted to had..Four "real life houses" and of those one have no friends visits and even less family visits(Asia place),Linda place have guests from time to time but as boring as them.Even 20€ montly seems to much.If they want to revamp they would need to open at least two,three normal houses(not Barca shows ones)asap..but still nothing.Think will be next month when they see how the profits gone down that they will finaly care to do something...

• Like 1