R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread June #2

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

the girls are shocked and their situation is difficult, because the stop of their apartment was very fast, and they must find a housing in the urgency !!!

they thank all guys, and maybe make a move to barcelona in the future💕🙌💔

I offer a beautiful apartment in Italy for Alana, she can come whenever she wants, I look at her with open arms

• Like 2

R.I.P. R1! ⚰️

We  will not be able to watch our beautyful favourite girls anymore! 😭 My Rosalie, Maracuya, Kristy and Alana! I wish you all good fortunes! 🖐️

• Like 4

Yes, a very sad day indeed. I hope everyone in these lost apts finds a place to stay, but especially these 4 girls. Good luck Kristy, Alana, Mara and Rosa...stay healthy and happier than you probably feel right now

Love Naga...❤️❤️❤️❤️

Image result for sad

• Like 6

9 hours ago, northguy said:

Nice ending of the R1 thread. It's apparently an american thread run by neo-nazis, white thrash, KKK etc. who believes the landslide in 2020 isn't going to happen. Kristy's bf draw the swastika for this audience. He hit the nail. Defying reality is a trademark of the buttom of society. Go girls, you can do it. Don't allow the Groping Old Perverts (GOP) to get away with it. Favorite song now is Elvis: Jailhouse rock, written by a black woman.

Your ignorance about America is amazing. "Defyiing reality is a trademark of the bottom of society?"  Spoken like a true elitist who thinks he knows everything, but in fact knows nothing.  If you have any further comments on this I would be more than happy to engage you in the "Rants and Flame Wars " thread. Otherwise, I suggest you do us all a favor by getting into your stupid Tesla and start your trip to Mars.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, northguy a dit :

Kristy seeks new apartment. All the girls are leaving this place.

the girls are shocked and their situation is difficult, because the stop of their apartment was very fast, and they must find a housing in the urgency !!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, corboblanc said:

Hi Corb Just checking on how you know the situation of our girls?

With the sudden closing of all the Russian apartments I'm thinking RLC encountered some sort of legal problems. Maybe RLC's requiring tenants to perform sex acts in front of cameras as a condition for living in the apartments got them into trouble with Russian authorities.