B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

à l’instant, ze81 a dit :

Wonder when a second couple will arrive,place really needs more movement.

Belle has just put 2 brand new packs of towels on the guest room bed so hopefully they are arriving. Wait for the under maintenance to happen.

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Belle has just put 2 brand new packs of towels on the guest room bed so hopefully they are arriving. Wait for the under maintenance to happen.

This is really disappointing. I hope they'd have longer. It might mean no LR bates or fucks - all we've had so far is some oral and fingering but supposedly Belle has a visitor. I was hoping they would have a month to themselves. The Sofie show was good and last night was OK with Nate finger fucking Belle but on the whole it  has been quiet. After Sofie it seemed as though Belle and Nate were capable of quite a lot but we're not seeing it at the moment. It's only been 5 days and I just hope it's someone they can have fun with. I don't want to go through night after night of watching TV on the couch.

Belle💗is watching "Handmaid's Tale" which is an excellent show. The first series was one of the best things i have seen on TV in recent years. The whole concept doesn't make sense but then the author is interested in the world she has created and how she can make her points rather than the practicalities .

I could be wrong but I don't think Belle💗 is at all happy at the prospect of new guests. The apartment is a bit small and I've already commented on the poor bathroom facilities and cameras - there's no bath - so it depends very much who comes. Belle💗's not happy and I'm not happy.