B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm aware of all this Djoko, but, as Thes says, details aren't for this forum...

just a remainder once and for all that what happened in the barcelona's apartments was not fake that's all and still not 

Belle💗 and Nate gone almost a day for the second time. The solution is to bring whoever they are spending time with to the apartment. If only the had a spare room but as we all know that's occupied by somebody. I don't know why RLC aren't encouraging some B4 girls to go over there and create a bit of mayhem. I am sure B&N won't object and we'll see what R&T are made of.

If Rosemary is indeed in Barca i Gess she will soon be a resident again(in some barca house)or maybe she is just in vacations,in any case would be so much better to have her with a boyfriend togheter with Belle and Nate in this house instead of dark cave couple.

16 hours ago, djoko00 said:

just a remainder once and for all that what happened in the barcelona's apartments was not fake that's all and still not 

Well at the moment B&N are acting like a couple genuinely on Vacation, which is of course why we don't want that level of reality.
Do you stay in your apartment or hotel room when you're on vaction? Well I certainly don't I tend to. I have breakfast and return when it's dark and if I were younger I might just pop into change for the nightlife and return in the early hours. If that happened with the girls, people would be complaining.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle💗 and Nate gone almost a day for the second time. The solution is to bring whoever they are spending time with to the apartment. If only the had a spare room but as we all know that's occupied by somebody. I don't know why RLC aren't encouraging some B4 girls to go over there and create a bit of mayhem. I am sure B&N won't object and we'll see what R&T are made of.

That's what we need..more Barca shows that lead to nothing😖.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's what we need..more Barca shows that lead to nothing😖.

The alternative at the moment IS NOTHING.
The reality is Barcelona is shows. It has been that since I started watching with 2Ks. It was a different kind of show, a very soft show, but a show nevertheless and the same every night. On very rare occasions are we lucky enough to see a dose of reality with a genuine couple or a girl bringing back a guy to fuck and if we are really lucky 2 girls who really want to have sex with each other which we have seen some of in the last year in B4. But 90% of the time nothing is going to happen so RLC fill it with shows because they need people to watch. RLC is a business and the girls are grateful for it.

I love watching Belle💗 on her own or with anybody but at the moment she's not here and if it is watching couples watching TV or having some wild party which they may have been encouraged to have or come up with of their own volition, I would rather that any day of the week. We know what Belle💗 is capable of and I feel subconsciously R&T are not helping. And anyway in this apartment we've had 1 show in 2 weeks. It is not exactly OVERKILL!

• Like 1

I subscribed mainly to see Belle💗but also Leora, Chloe, Ulyana, Anabel, Adeline, crazy things at Olivia's. Well all but one of those has gone. I just want some value for money. I'm not really interested in the rest of Barcelona unless they have some contact with Belle💗. Masha's always fun but I have watched her do absolutely everything and Martina just has bad cameras so that leaves me with Linda who's got a great body but I have rarely watched and the other dysfunctional couple. So now RLC for me is most definitely only Belle💗and if she's not here I am feeling robbed. Belle💗 is a party girl. Bring the parties to B3! Moan about them all you want but I'll enjoy them and the crazier and nakeder the better plus they might even challenge Sofie for the top spot.

Wow, Roza & Tom. What an Eye opener ! (Arizona Mtn Time). First Roza Shower, first glimpses of her beauty, Cute little Tat on one side of her Mons. Then in action. Tom, our Hero, with a Fine instrument, using every Inch on every open healthy Thrust. It was Glorious. I was rooting for Tom, "You Go Guy". He sure did it up Fine. Whats next.....

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, West_California said:

First Roza Shower

Where do people get this idea? I've seen her shower naked on at least a couple of occasions and I don't watch them. The sex from what little I've seen was a distinct improvement in the amount visible.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Were do people get this idea? I've seen her shower naked on at least a couple of occasions and I don't watch them. The sex from what little I've seen was a distinct improvement in the amount visible.

Wellll, I didn't mean Rozas First Shower literally. I haven't watched/missed her showers before this one.

My meaning "First" was the sequence of the 2 events. I might have to watch it again. Lets see......

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, West_California said:

Wellll, I didn't mean Rozas First Shower literally. I haven't watched/missed her showers before this one.

Ah I thought you might but I'm sure I've heard it form others as well, maybe via other sources rather than this board and it confused be. There was a guy who complained Belle💗 never bated during her last stay after her fifth open one ... and the 20+ bath bates in B2 which we couldn't see and a couple of others undercover.