B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is this a fact, Djoko, or a guess...?

it is a fact rosemary is in barcelona  a few days ago and her relationship with belle is very strong im talking outside of the project along with many other girls 

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Belle and Nate's relationship might be real but what you will see from them and Rosey will be fake, for the cameras, and not real at all

Harley you are so full of it. Define fake. Physically Rosie and Belle💗 have been intimate on many occasions as well with 3rd parties. They are best friends which is obvious by the chemistry between them. Would they have sex of camera, probably not. Do they like girls? Well there's a fair bit of evidence to suggest they do. Can they act? Yes of course they can and I might suggest they have deliberately overacted on occasions but they certainly aren't any more fake than anyone else in Barcelona.
Just seeing Belle and Rosie together is a recipe for fun and they have genuine fun.

And you have absolutely no reason to doubt Belle and Nate's relationship so why even start with that. Nate is Belle's BF and has been known about before they came to Barcelona. Harley you need to relax and enjoy yourself.

2 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

it is a fact rosemary is in barcelona  a few days ago and her relationship with belle is very strong im talking outside of the project along with many other girls 

Ok...I know she's in Barca and Belle's a good friend. I was just testing...😉

• Like 1

all the ukranian girls and few russians who came before to barcelona are truly friends and best friends and the bond is very strong between them just as i speak now 7 of the old tenants are having dinner together right now irma is one of them

1 minute ago, djoko00 said:

all the ukranian girls and few russians who came before to barcelona are truly friends and best friends and the bond is very strong between them just as i speak now 7 of the old tenants are having dinner together right now irma is one of them

You do understand the rules about social Media on this forum ? If you need to refresh your memory maybe you should read them again !!!

Thanks

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

You do understand the rules about social Media on this forum ? If you need to refresh your memory maybe you should read them again !!!

Thanks

yes i do know the rules and when i speak about the girls im talking in general never mention any of the personal details even in private and to clarify things to many people here that the Barcelona project is not fake at all 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

I'm aware of all this Djoko, but, as Thes says, details aren't for this forum...

3 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

I don't know about the current group in Barcelona but Belle and most of the party girls go back years but the chemistry between Rosie and Belle is something special. In fact I was a little disappointed that with Irma and Belle knowing each other and becoming friends we didn't SEE more of them together. I ahve long suspected that Belle has had a lot more fun outside the apartments than in them - BelleCam would have been fantastic except I wouldn't be able to see Belle except in a mirror - and you will have noticed she and Nate do spend quite a bit of time outside not that I'm suggesting that they are doing anything sexual just enjoying the company of friends.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

yes i do know the rules and when i speak about the girls im talking in general never mention any of the personal details even in private and to clarify things to many people here that the Barcelona project is not fake at all 

Yes it is tempting to give information to defend the girls but i guess we can't do it. I stay away from social media but obviously I hear things.

• Like 1