Chloe & Obi (2019) Part #1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I am subscribed in they are hidden on the floor if they start fucking we won't be able to get a complete visual 

To me they aren't hidden. They went to loggia and sit on the floor 

If they was in the room behind cam6 or in the corner between hall and kitchen i would agree

Just now, Sparkles said:

To me they aren't hidden. They went to loggia and sit on the floor 

If they was in the room behind cam6 or in the corner between hall and kitchen i would agree

I'm just saying if they start having sex no one would get a complete visual 

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I'm just saying if they start having sex no one would get a complete visual 

But that doesn't mean they went to there to be hiding from cams.. you would need the double of cams in each apartment to don't have hidden places .. and even like that there would always exist hidden corners. 
If was intentional to hide they wouldn't be there

Just now, Sparkles said:

But that doesn't mean they went to there to be hiding from cams.. you would need the double of cams in each apartment to don't have hidden places .. and even like that there would always exist hidden corners. 
If was intentional to hide they wouldn't be there

Support agree with me it was a dead zone they are not allowed to do that they asked them not to

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Support agree with me it was a dead zone they are not allowed to do that they asked them not to

And to me that is ridiculous.. I would tell support if they want a cam show they should tell them what to do, where, with who and what's included.. 
Guess they will start to forbid all the action in bathroom that doesn't get a full body coverage. And release to all the houses a road map for each house where they can walk and sit

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And to me that is ridiculous.. I would tell support if they want a cam show they should tell them what to do, where, with who and what's included.. 
Guess they will start to forbid all the action in bathroom that doesn't get a full body coverage.

The loggia is to small so that means the camera would be high as it is

Ruta has the perfect loggia camera because it catches the angle chloe's & obi doesn't 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

The loggia is to small so that means the camera would be high as it is

Ruta has the perfect loggia camera because it catches the angle chloe's & obi doesn't 

i understand that part but i don't expect that controlling the steps and make the people always have to think if they are under good angles is a good thing. Ruta loggia also have a dead zone under the cam .. and it's worse because no other cam will catch that zone. Probably it happen with all the loggia cams in every places. 

That house is approved as it is by vh, so it's ridiculous they saying that. Like i said if they want to don't exist dead zones they should only allow places in that conditions. For sure no place would open because would need to have the double or more of the cams. They should be more worried with hidden places then bad angles areas

To me the question here is if it was on purpose.. and to me it wasn't. 

• Like 1