Chloe & Obi (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

i understand that part but i don't expect that controlling the steps and make the people always have to think if they are under good angles is a good thing. Ruta loggia also have a dead zone under the cam .. and it's worse because no other cam will catch that zone. Probably it happen with all the loggia cams in every places. 

That house is approved as it is by vh, so it's ridiculous they saying that. Like i said if they want to don't exist dead zones they should only allow places in that conditions. For sure no place would open because would need to have the double or more of the cams. They should be more worried with hidden places then bad angles areas

To me the question here is if it was on purpose.. and to me it wasn't. 

I saw them go back in rewind they both got on the floor and support said if you purposely do that it will be considered a dead zone 

But I understand you with ruta I was just saying that if they are having sex you could see them

Nadia is over taking the bed the other girl took the couch lisa and chloe should have made sure that didn't happen or obi should have done something else besides hide on the loggia floor 

Also krista loggia cameras are perfect too

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic