Chloe & Obi (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So Brian & Nadia are back together now?

This could be like Nina's visit to Allan place. It could be just a good old friend visiting. 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This could be like Nina's visit to Allan place. It could be just a good old friend visiting. 

The relationship may even suck, but if sex is good they always come back. Even if it's just to have sex.

Nadia better find someone else.Brian and Nadia get very boring together.Nadia better find herself a boyfriend that's not boring.Brian better find a different girlfriend.Maybe they'll have better fun with that girlfriend.

2 hours ago, life+90 said:

Nadia better find someone else.Brian and Nadia get very boring together.Nadia better find herself a boyfriend that's not boring.Brian better find a different girlfriend.Maybe they'll have better fun with that girlfriend.

Nadia showed dazzling skills the other night she tried to have that guy have sex with her. I think she has the skills and motivation. All she needs is an apartment under her name, where the profit directly goes to her pocket. Hopefully Lisa can help with that when she is back from vacation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, life+90 said:

Brian better be with Leah.I hope he doesn't come back to Nadia.

Based on what I observed in past year when Nadia had her own apartment and her last two weeks of stay alone with Brian, I can tell Nadia has a sexy body; however, her preferences for finding a partner is very specific and she likes unusual (awkward) guys.  Her sex sessions are sooooo slow (turtle sex) that does not attract many of audiences. As such, I think she is not a good fit for having an apartment under her name. The place won't financially survive.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Nadia showed dazzling skills the other night she tried to have that guy have sex with her. I think she has the skills and motivation. All she needs is an apartment under her name, where the profit directly goes to her pocket. Hopefully Lisa can help with that when she is back from vacation.

Hopefully Lisa can help with that when she is back from vacation.👍