Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Trying to understand all the latest comments..i think i got it..A+C-132x91=Rlc got delivered two cheeseburgers and a medium coke.You people are fantastic!Not just fantastic but....fantastic.

No Cheeseburgers were harmed during these comments. We used Spam as a substitute. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's good stuff just fry it up. 

Hi Pepe, spam is delicious,just fry it, put on a potato roll with mustard and pickles, or relish, some fries and some ice cold landsharks, and I'm a happy girl!   https://youtu.be/mBcY3W5WgNU

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Pepe, spam is delicious,just fry it, put on a potato roll with mustard and pickles, or relish, some fries and some ice cold landsharks, and I'm a happy girl!  https://youtu.be/mBcY3W5WgNU

Hey Ash has it going, I used to eat a lot back when I was kid back when the cans came with a key to open the can... That shows my age.

FYI I use to watch Monty Python all the time. 

0c78b00d81f60eac49819eb67a899cb4.jpg

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Hey Ash has it going, I used to eat a lot back when I was kid back when the cans came with a key to open the can... That shows my age.

FYI I use to watch Monty Python all the time. 

0c78b00d81f60eac49819eb67a899cb4.jpg  0

Just no, ok? I'm not buying spam. LOL

• Like 3

So i have waited a couple of days to see if we hear anything from RLC.  WOW.  NOTHING!!  Just an arbitrary conversion of our existing plans without discussion or any options being offered to us.  Accept what we give you or FUCK OFF AND DIE.

The arrogance of RLC knows no bounds.

If they go out of business as a result of this, it is exactly what these arrogant assholes deserve.

I cannot imagine a worse business plan or customer service than this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It may not have been their Fault but the Least they could have done was put something on their Website Informing Subscribers & Watchers as to what is going on rather than leave everyone in the Dark.

Customers have Faithfully for Years Paid Subscription Fees to RLC the Least they can do is Explain Themselves.  

How about it RLC do the Paying Customers get a Straight Forward Answer or are you going to be like always of Being a Fucking Mute and Leave everyone in the Dark. The Paying Subscribers made what RLC became and the Paying Subscribers can also break RLC where they No Longer Exist.  

they decided to focus on Russia rather than diversify.  they decide to focus on girls rather than couples.They decided to be arrogant and ignore their customers.  this is 100% RLC's fault.

This is what I believe and hope for
I wish everyone had their own contract, but that's probably not true

Eva & Sam                               hopefully their own apartment with contract       
Leora & Paul                            hopefully their own apartment with contract
Nelly & Bogdan                         hopefully their own apartment with contract
Jane & Dick                               hopefully their own apartment with contract
Nina & Kira                                 hopefully their own apartment with contract
Asya & Artem                            hopefully their own apartment with contract
Olivia & Nick                              hopefully their own apartment with contract
Ulyana & Marat                          hopefully their own apartment with contract        
Yulia & Ivan                                 hopefully their own apartment with contract
Chloe & Tyler                               hopefully their own apartment with contract
Adeline & Markus                        hopefully their own apartment with contract
Maya                                             hopefully their own apartment with contract
Lana & Robert                             hopefully their own apartment with contract

Anabel & Efim                                       probably rlc stands for the contract
Angie, Emily                                           probably rlc stands for the contract
Kristy, Maracuya,Alana, Rosalie         probably rlc stands for the contract