Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

18 minutes ago, rk3310 said:

Maybe this could be interesting for some of you guys: on the day when rlc was down and came back online with less apartments i cancelled my membership on segpay and there was a little box to click for Chat Support. I told the guy that i am not happy that the site was down and doesnt offer the same from when i payed and  that i would like a full refund and i just got the money for the month back. Could be because my new month just startet 4 days ago but maybe you guys should try it if your are not happy and you still have a lot of time left on your subscribtion

I am not even looking for any refunds of my money, but after hearing as of today that there is a company similar to RLC that's actually doing business in Russia with no problem, I personally would just like to cancel this nightmare known as RLC and be done with them

9 minutes ago, jontee said:

Rlc, Goverment, usa who tf knows

no money, no honey
For rlc it does not matter what customers think
For rlc it does not matter how the couples fare
only money counts for them, if they do not get any money, they may consider if they did something wrong

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

no money, no honey
For rlc it does not matter what customers think
For rlc it does not matter how the couples fare
only money counts for them, if they do not get any money, they may consider if they did something wrong

read this all off it then u know my i dont know who to blaim.....

1 hour ago, jontee said:

agree with you completely but hope that they leave Russia and end up in europe all from the old apes and we will see them again

This would be only a business for Aeroflot and not RLC. Think about 90 days max tourist visa....