Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Don't troll me asshole. If you have something to say, say it out loud. What? You're a Trump- supporter, right? I know you.

Here was your response to my reply: 

If that had zero impact, you wouldn't have reacted. This makes you a low I.Q. idiot.

If you're going to throw out personal attacks, grow a pair and deal with the consequences.

Just now, Nicholas said:

So did Big Ethel happen to accompany you on a 2 seater bicycle on your bike ride jugg ?

LOL, No, I divorced her back in 1999 and she and her husband are even bigger these days, LOL, but at least we are starting to talk.

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

Damn dude, you're really having a complete meltdown over Leora.  I feel like I'm picking on the simple kid in class.  I'm done here. Give it time, you'll be OK.

Thank you for backing off. I said others, not me. I think you should read my words a bit more and drop the criticism.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

LOL, No, I divorced her back in 1999 and she and her husband are even bigger these days, LOL, but at least we are starting to talk.

Well, whatever happened with Betty ? Seem to recall you and Arch both were hittin on that at one time.