Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You shouldn't tease people your squirrelness. 

If you don't trust me, just go there yourself. Take a U-Haul truck, drive in (it's a gated community) and tell the guy you're there to help Leora move out. Better take plenty of ammunition and some AK-47s, cuz I heard that they have a dangerous gang of illegal aliens there. 😀

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

You shouldn't tease people your squirrelness. 

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If you don't trust me, just go there yourself. Take a U-Haul truck, drive in (it's a gated community) and tell the guy you're there to help Leora move out. Better take plenty of ammunition and some AK-47s, cuz I heard that they have a dangerous gang of illegal aliens there. 😀

Aye, and there's even some attack canine there who wears some armor and who's bite is 20 times as worse than it's bark who some say resembles the critter called Evonne. 😏

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

For info
the interim response of segpay to my complaint about RLC:

'This is to acknowledge your inquiry regarding your recent Membership Upgrade to the site. In order to assist you further, I will need to escalate your issue directly to the Webmaster and SegPay Tech Support. Please allow at least 1-2 business days for a response to this issue.

Webmaster: This customer has paid to have a full Access to this website. However, they're only getting a few apartments and they are not putting any updates.'

I hope RLC calls segpay the reason
I will continue to report

I'm not policing this thread for Off-Topic (I am the King of off-topic), and I don't think the other Mods care much, either. The thread is here to rant, rave, express grief, etc., but I wish to thank rado07 for posting actually useful information. It has been in short supply.

Here ya go rado07 -- keep this highly coveted award polished and displayed proudly:

Foamy_seal_of_approval.png

• Like 4

18 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to disappoint you West California,but that was not a relative of Benny Hill. The guys name was John( Jackie ) Wright, who was a Belfast born comedian in his own right. Hills father Alfred was a one time circus clown and manager of a surgical appliance shop that mostly sold condoms.

Lol, Is that true, I tried to look it up, cant find it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, Is that true, I tried to look it up, cant find it

It certainly is true Ash....You can check it out by entering John ( Jackie ) Wright into Google search, and then entering Benny Hill and looking at Wikipedia's biography about him. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rado07 said:

For info
the interim response of segpay to my complaint about RLC:

'This is to acknowledge your inquiry regarding your recent Membership Upgrade to the site. In order to assist you further, I will need to escalate your issue directly to the Webmaster and SegPay Tech Support. Please allow at least 1-2 business days for a response to this issue.

Webmaster: This customer has paid to have a full Access to this website. However, they're only getting a few apartments and they are not putting any updates.'

I hope RLC calls segpay the reason
I will continue to report

i don't think that this will go very far. Look at your terms and conditions.

You have "full access to the website" - which is what you paid for. You dodn't pay for access to x apartments or anything like that, you just bought access to whatever is there

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

i don't think that this will go very far. Look at your terms and conditions.

You have "full access to the website" - which is what you paid for. You dodn't pay for access to x apartments or anything like that, you just bought access to whatever is there

This is the text by Segpay

I know the general terms and conditions of rlc
In my complaint, I had pointed out the significant change in the offer and they give me something I do not want
Normally the customer can withdraw from the purchase.
This is common worldwide, but not by RLC
Maybe, my complaint will not help, just moan and accept everything brings nothing, but I did something, that's a better feeling for me
I just want the RLC to say something

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

This is the text by Segpay

I know the general terms and conditions of rlc
In my complaint, I had pointed out the significant change in the offer and they give me something I do not want
Normally the customer can withdraw from the purchase.
This is common worldwide, but not by RLC
Maybe, my complaint will not help, just moan and accept everything brings nothing, but I did something, that's a better feeling for me
I just want the RLC to say something

I did similar my friend, I told them that they were in breach of consumer rights by arbitrarily changing the terms of my purchase agreement by 66% without prior notice or consideration for my rights.

We may not be successful, but as you say, at least we did something.

• Like 3

il servizio clienti di segpay mi hanno detto che domani ci verrà comunicato cosa è successo e il responso sugl' appartamenti russi... secondo l'operatrice gl'appartamenti russi torneranno online e non ci sono in vista nuovi appartamenti

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I did similar my friend, I told them that they were in breach of consumer rights by arbitrarily changing the terms of my purchase agreement by 66% without prior notice or consideration for my rights.

We may not be successful, but as you say, at least we did something.

LATEST UPDATE, JUST ARRIVED.  

Customer Service Escalations <[email protected]>

15:20 (52 minutes ago)

cleardot.gifReply
cleardot.gif
to me, support
cleardot.gif

New reply for the ticket #CSE01152550: #CS01152550 SegPay: Limited Access Issue

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

You will receive a total of 2 refunds, totaling in the amount of 130.53 GBP and 199.95 USD  for Purchase ID: xxxxx  and xxxxx . The refunds may take approximately 7-10 business days to process back through the banking network and back into your account.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,