Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect to your opinion, you state that " This was not RLC's fault"  How do you know?  RLC have not been gracious enough to inform us. 

It may not have been their Fault but the Least they could have done was put something on their Website Informing Subscribers & Watchers as to what is going on rather than leave everyone in the Dark.

Customers have Faithfully for Years Paid Subscription Fees to RLC the Least they can do is Explain Themselves.  

How about it RLC do the Paying Customers get a Straight Forward Answer or are you going to be like always of Being a Fucking Mute and Leave everyone in the Dark. The Paying Subscribers made what RLC became and the Paying Subscribers can also break RLC where they No Longer Exist.  

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jontee said:

but it gone start in november did read it last night ......4 month to start and why is vh.tv and other saying this

Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting. We will resume work soon. For all of our subscribers, the term of membership will be extended by the number of days, twice as long as the lack of broadcast time.

VHTV never said that.  That was from the Site Lifeundercam.com

• Like 3

4 hours ago, spielo said:

My eyes are open and I can still clearly see what you wrote:

why is vh.tv and other saying this

Due to local government restrictions, we were forced to temporarily stop broadcasting. We will resume work soon. For all of our subscribers, the term of membership will be extended by the number of days, twice as long as the lack of broadcast time.

unquote

They likely read it and then Copied and Pasted but this was Originally on Lifeundercam.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They likely read it and then Copied and Pasted but this was Originally on Lifeundercam.

4 hours ago, spielo said:

unquote

sorry it should stand

why is vh.tv online and other saying this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jontee said:
  4 hours ago, spielo said:

unquote

sorry it should stand

why is vh.tv online and other saying this

I have no clue people just Copy and Pate posts from one spot to another but VHTV Management never Directly Stated anything.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The only thing that I have seen from VHTV Management Directly was back in February when the 8 Ukrainian Apartments got Pulled Offline.

it was that mafia thing did read that to

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

nobody got an answer of the rlc support?

if they stay in the silence this site is just a big joke

I have emailed them with not so much a F U. 

• Like 4