Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I like several other good folk tried to contact them, and like everyone else got no response at all....Possibly the site is run by a bunch of Paul clones who don't have any idea how to respond.

I have therefor gone for the people who accept the money on RLC's behalf. I emailed Segpay and informed them that in my opinion RLC and Segpay were in breach of consumer rights by taking monies for a service that was supposed to allow people to watch 24 sites for whatever period of time they chose membership and paid subscriptions for, but then reduced the service by 66% overnight without consultation.

They ( Segpay ) have escalated my complaint up to their investigators, and that's where its at at this moment.....

Having initiated this, I don't hold out much hope of a satisfactory conclusion, as I think they are as immoral as RLC, but it makes me feel better.

i wonder if those apts are still available within Russia?

1 hour ago, jontee said:

This is a bit of what is happening in Russia
Read it if you want to understand what I mean is impossible
It is not the state but the country's internet operators but who are they the usual people like you and me IT people

Doman

A new team that further limits the Russian residents' already restricted freedom on the Internet
is expected to soon be signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin. The authorities will then have greater opportunity to totally isolate the Russian network from the world wide web. The law that has already been approved by the Russian Parliament, the Duma is seen by many as an attempt at a system similar to China's closed internet - but at the same time, experts believe that it will be difficult to implement.

The country's internet operators
is also forced to install a new centralized technical system, which the state will provide. The system allows the authority to block parts or the entire Internet traffic with one click.

According to Roskomsvoboda, an organization that safeguards the Russian digital rights, security is just a pretext for further enhancing control over the Russian population's communication and gathering of information.

A series of laws that increase network control
Since the mass demonstrations against Putin 2011/2012, a number of new laws have been established in Russia that restrict the freedom of the citizens on the net; Internet operators must store their users' internet traffic and are by law now forced to cooperate with the security service.

Amounts of websites have been blocked, it has become illegal to ask social media to participate in demonstrations that have not yet been authorized by the authorities, and a like-click on the wrong comment can lead to imprisonment or fines.

Quite exactly one year ago, a court decision came, which meant that the Telegram chat service popular in Russia would be blocked. The decision led to major protests, while the authorities never managed to block the service that was still being used extensively.

The law that prohibits VPN tunnels, ie software that makes it possible to bypass the censorship, was also made toothless. Many Russians continue to use VPN to access blocked websites.

The protests against the restrictions on freedom on the internet have led to extensive demonstrations and many have feared that Putin's plan has always been to create a closed internet, like China's. According to Sarkis Darbinyan at Roskomsvoboda, it is impossible in practice.

Thanx for your clearing the subject I just more or less wrote it briefly 

• Like 2

I will say this as so many of you share the same sentiments as me. I will never give this company (I use that term lightly) another $ of my money even if they bring back Leora. I have never dealt with customer service as bad as theirs, giving no apologies or reasons as to what happened even after contacting them several times.

I hope they don't survive and fall to the bad karma they deserve.

Fuck you RLC 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

I will say this as so many of you share the same sentiments as me. I will never give this company (I use that term lightly) another $ of my money even if they bring back Leora. I have never dealt with customer service as bad as theirs, giving no apologies or reasons as to what happened even after contacting them several times.

Fuck you RLC 

that is the best results of this step

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Fuck you RLC 

Soon you fiend her in other site 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Thanx for your clearing the subject I just more or less wrote it briefly 

I think it is important that people know what is actually happening and this was the source of the IT world and no gossip.
But preferably I had sat down and jerked to Jewel love the little curious girl misses her

1 hour ago, jontee said:

…… Jewel love the little curious girl misses her

I like her too she is a lovely and good object for a photograph I understand why Dick invited her to Photo session sometimes I felt like a paparazzi following her moves 

• Like 1